chap-4

One week has passed after award show . jungkook dance vedio went viral He gained my new followers on his social accounts .

Once again his jin Hyung called him for the meeting early morning.

Jungkook pov :

I have entered the office . I was feeling so much strange .But I strugged it off .

I and jin Hyung went inside the our ceos cabin.

Jin and I bowed to namjoon hyung.

"Good morning kook and jin "namjoon hyung said with warm smile .

"Good Morning "we said and sat opposite of him.

"That dance went viral jungkook many agencies asking us for singing there drama jungkook but among this one which will definitely profitable to you ".

Namjoon hyung countined .

"As you now many BL drama are coming into picture and are getting world wide recognition .The actors are getting huge popularity among world .As you already know "together series "of #brightwin which had become hit and people liked it too much .so one best director mr.park wants you and kim taehyung to act in that drama ."

(A/n :it was my first bl drama ,🙂🙂)

It was ok for me upto hyung said about director but not kim taehyung
How can I do whole drama with him .

"Think about it jungkook just this one drama your whole carrieer will take huge turn and you will act against kim taehyung the best actor of this era ".

I was keep on fiddling my fingers if drama gets success them along with me this company will also get success .

Hyung did so much for me maybe it type for repay .

"I will do it hyung "I said .

Jin Hyung looked at me with eyes open wide .but didn't reacted infront of hyung.

"Thank you so much "namjoon said .

"No Hyung I should be thankfull for everything "I said .

I did sign some papers and hyung explained that we are gonna start filming it immediately .He said he will send the schedule soon.

I went out jin Hyung took my hand dragged me to the corner of hallway .

"Are you gonna mad jungkook you know you are risking your life for this drama .you know about taehyung and his character and you still are agreeing on this contract ".

"Nothing will happen hyung I will never fall in that person's tricks trust me hyung you will be always with me right nothing will happen "I assured him.it was more like I was assuring myself .

I am damn scared of doing whole drama with him .I can't even look into his eyes directly but now I have do things god now's what .

I went away for company I was not feeling peace I need to clear my mind.

I got mail from namjoon hyung that day after tomorrow will have cast meeting .and they will handle us copy of our dialogues .

The process is going super fast .I heard that the director had written story long along he was just waiting for the 2 main lead to match character .

I texted jimin Hyung about it .

He called me immediately gave me hundreds of warning about him.

I just kept on hummed for everything he said .

That's when I regreated texting him he did nothing good .

I went to coffee shop and took myself a coffee .I covered my face entirely and sat on bus last seat .

I was staring at the window .It was sun set . looking beautiful as ever .

End of pov

On other side taehyung just can't take the preson out of his mind and
he may or may not watched his drama too.

And want to see that Beauty again .

He can't concentrate on his work he need to take this off his head .

The male was in his for 24/7 he got call to his misery now he has act with him .
He was afraid he will definitely loose control if he have seen male directly . Tomorrow he had meeting .

He need someone for distraction .

He took his phone and called .

"Come to apartment ". taehyung said.

"Oh hello mr.kim finally remembered me ".

Taehyung didn't said anything .

"I will be at your service give 30 mins ".

After 30mins a beautiful girl entered the house wearing all mask .

And went inside the appartment .

Next morning the girl got up and looked at taehyung who was getting ready she went him hugged him.

"All the best "she said and gave a small kiss on his cheek .

Taehyung went out first after some time she went out from back door .

______________________________________

I just love drama specially when you have whole plot in your mind am Enjoying it .

Plz share your thoughts 😊