chap-8

(I am not give any description about the there drama so much as my focus is only on the book )

After week they finally completed one 3 episodes.

Jungkook didn't feel any discomfort around taehyung he was very much comfortable acting with him .

Taehyung always guided Jungkook to which younger thankful for.

Though he can't ran away from the constant nagging of jin and jimin warnings. He was exhausted but he keeping it calm infornt of them.

Other hand Taehyung feeling were growing. He was losing he control when ever he see Jungkook closer to him.
He can hardly breath when younger was closer to him .

Today was sunday a holiday for the all staff and actors but the director had other plans .
He want to do photshoot for the drama which will be on aired soon.

He doesn't want to mess the schedule so now he is messing up there sunday .

Jungkook as he was sitting in passenger seat and cursing his director for wasting his precious sunday .

"Come Jungkook it will be over soon "jin tried to cheer up .

"Bullshit they said we have almost 4 outfit and for each fit we have do make and photoshoot and they should come nice arghhhh the old man will take ages ".
Jungkook said and huffed.

Jungkook almost fell sleep when they were fix his hair while he was waiting in set .

Taehyung got down from the vanity van and went inside the set only to see beautiful angel dozing off on the chair.

Small pout was formed on his face while his head was cutely leaning to side .
Taehyung just chuckled looked at younger .

The sound of the director mic made jungkook flinch and he opened eyes only to see taehyung was looking at him fondly with smile .

Jungkook heart skipped beat when he looked at taehyung he blushed due embarrassment or something else he just gave small hi to him .to which other gave a small nod .

Taehyung and jungkook both were ready in there first outfits .

Jungkook first held taehyung arms and pointing his finger at something while other was looking at him.the photographer clicked some picture .

They did some basic cliché pose but the second fit changed the shoot to whole level .
And intimacy between them had increased.

The photographer was explaining the pose to them .taehyung was were a shirt ,tie and black formal pants while jungkook was just were a plan white shirt and black jean

He signaled both to come little closer .

" see i want to taehyung to hold jungkook waist with both hands so closer to each other and jungkook stand on your toes hold taehyung with arms around this shoulder and finally bumping your head with small smile ".

Both taehyung and jungkook were froze in the spot when director explained the pose .
For jungkook it will be first shoot were he was held by someone .

He slowly moved he closer to taehyung othe was avoiding eye contact .

Taehyung heart was beating very fast when jungkook came closer to him.his hands were shaking badly he slowly moved his hands and wrapped around younger small waist without touching him .

Jungkook hands were shaking too he placed both hands on his shoulder blades firstly .when he touched those broad shoulders which literally spend shiver in his body .
He slowly wrapped hands around taehyung.
And stood on toes .

"Closer "photographer said .
Which made jungkook to move closer and as he was on toes he lost his balance which made him fall directly on taehyung chest leaving absolutely zero gap between them.

"Perfect "photographer said .

Jungkook can feel those manly strongs arms around his waist .his heart beat increased when he smelled the colonel on the older which so much claming for his raising heart beat .He slowly looked at older whose was already looking at him .

Taehyung heart stopped beating when his hands met there delicate waist and how his small frame totally fitted in his arms .he was just perfect for him .

Both of hearts were beating crazily as they were so close to each other and the vibrations they can feel for every beat of others heart .But they were oblivious to fact that were sticking to there role of acting normal .

They finally looked at each other which gave them hundreds of butterflies in there stomach .

One cheeks were blushing light pink while other was whole beetroot .

They finally broke eyes contact and bumped there head .and slowly closing the eyes .

Which taehyung hold younger waist little tightly other subconsciously wrapped his more tightly around taehyung and moved more close .

The photographs finally clicked some photos .he didn't asked them to smile as photo was coming out too much good and they don't need it now .

They were so lost will staying each other arms feeling all giddily enjoying each other warth.

They photographer finally said cut snapping them out of the dreams .

They moved always slowly lastly looking at each other eyes for mere second .They eyes were clearly showing it they don't want to move away .

"The photos were awesome we don't need to do any further you guys in one frame was creating magic so we will be ending today "the photographer said .

but they want more .jungkook looked at jin who was looking at him seriously which made him snap out what ever he was thinking .He know he crossed his limits ..

"And we have lunch together jungkook are you joining everyone will be present taehyung also "director asked .

Jungkook looked at taehyung he doesn't want to go this any further so its better to avoid .

"No actually i will be meeting my friend after long some other time thanks for asking ".jungkook lied .

"See you "Jungkook said little sternly to taehyung and fastly went out .

Taehyung got confused looking at younger behavior he want to spend more time with him.but other acting strangely.

_____________^____________^_________________

Finally wrote it .