chap-28

Jin and jungkook were currently in fight.
Jin looked at kook who was looking outside .he gloomy since morning.

It was near the evening Jin frowed when he looked at younger neck which have some red marks .

(A/n : just think the foundation/concealer had faded )

Jin wasn't kid he definitely know what cause that.he couldn't belive jungkook was seeing some behind him.

'Did he really moved on from taehyung how can he that too this fast was he was was hooking up with random girls 'many questions raised in his head .

He decided to confront younger after ..

The flight landed in Korea it Morning here .
Jin fastly took a scarf from his bag and gave to younger. As many reporters will be present at the airport .

"I am not feeling cold hyung I don't need it "jungkook said.

Jin huffed he was controlling his anger.

"Your marks are showing up kook take it "jin said with cold face .

Jungkook eyes went wide when he heard that he immediately coverd his left hand on his neck .

Jin chuckled bitterly when looked at the younger who looking terrified .

He handed him scarf and went out.

Jungkook looked at scarf in his has hand .this least thing he want Jin to know .
He wasn't tell hyung rather then getting caught by him .

He took the scarf and covered .
He can't hide the truth for long time .

He went after collecting his things .

There many reporters and fans were present at the airport .there were continously clicks the pictures.

He looked at jin was who wasn't even looking him .he was giving cold shoulder since then .

They went inside the car jin placed the language at back .Jin went on and sat in passenger seat

Kook looked at jin they used to always talk in car but today he was not even looking at kook .

Jin will be hurt to know that he was engaged to taehyung .

He did lots things behind jin .

They were more like brothers they share everything . Jin will feel betrayed if he know about the engagement

They went to jungkook's house jin helped him with the language .

The driver left on jin and kook were inside the house .

"Wow kook I never thought u will move on from taehyung that quick was that all drama you did in those 6 months ".
Jin asked.

"What are saying hyung ".
why hyung is asking like that .jungkook thought.

"You're hooking with some behind my back this isn't way to get over your past love kook you're ruining yourself ".
Jin said .

"Am not hooking with anyone ".
Kook said.

"Really then why are these fucking hickeys were doing on you're neck .have you ever really loved him .you still don't want to say anything kook after this .".hyung shouted at him .

Anger bubble up inside kook when jin said that .how he think like this .
"I wasn't hooking with anyone hyung these from taehyung in am engaged to him " kook shouted at him.

"And importantly I only loved him and I will only love him ".

Jin stumbled little back when younger said about taehyung.
He never thought even a single possibility of jungkook meeting taehyung. Cause actor literally vanished after that award show .