chap-37

Taehyung was aimlessly walking. He mind was continously thinking want he did in his past .he regretting the decision he made.

Tears were leaving his eyes if he said truth with his mom he couldn't have suffered this .

Taehyung stumbled back when small body hugged him tightly.
He can say who is this.

He hugged the other more tightly and nuzzeled his face in others neck.

Younger caressed older Back "let it out baby let it go for once "jungkook he knows olders holding his emotions for many years
He couldn't saty in Korea leaving taehyung alone here with facing his biggest past .

"I did mistake I did big mistake bun I should have told mom about Mr.kim this all would never happen was all my mistake. ".taehyung said sobbing hardly.

Tears leaved jungkooks eyes seeing his love like this.

"It wasn't you're fault baby you were young you were only looking for you're mothers happiness .it's wasn't you're fault tae .you're only looking for you're mothers love that time .sacrificing you're happiness ".

Jungkook hugged older tightly who was sobbing hardly .

_________.

Taeri was crying badly while hugging herself .it wasn't youngers fault she said many words to this baby.

She doesn't how she changed and become this cruel to her own son .

She knows it was easy .her young one needs time .time to accepted everything.

______

Younger took older too nearest hotel .

Taehyung slept on younger chest after crying Long time.

Younger was beneath him caressing olders
Soft locks .while other hand holding him close.

Younger pecked older on forehead occasionally .older was sniffing in his sleep .

He made older to eat lunch before sleeping .

On other side taeri was still waiting for taehyung .

It was evening when jungkook and taehyung reached the house.he looked at his mom whose whole face red due to crying she was looking so meesed up .

She should up when taehyung reached fornt door the house .

"You came home baby "she asked with teary eyes cupping youngers cheeks .

Taehyung can't see his mom like this .he bit lips to stop himself from crying he gave her nod .

She hugged him crying on taehyung chest .

"Thank you forgiving me baby thanks you accepting me bear ."she said .

Taehyung hugged her back .

"Missed you mama I missed you lot "taehyung said tears where falling of his eyes..

Taeri knows what his son means he missed his mom who used run around him when he was a kid .playing with each other in the house .

Taeri kissed taehyung .
"Sorry baby sorry for being horrible mother i will change baby mama will be back .".Taeri mumbled hugging her little one tightly .

Jungkook looked that with small smile and teary eyes .

He can go to Korea happly now older is not alone anymore he has his mom with him now .

_______.

Two months have passed Taeri was saying with taehyung .

Jungkook was visiting his live for once a week or sometimes once for 2 weeks but this time he was coming for whole week he planed a lot for whole.