chap-14

Taehyung was eagerly waiting for
jungkook to show up he select private area he doesn't want any media interference.

He was sitting in table continuous checking is watch and looking outside .He was tapping his foot he was so anxious about the meet. the echo of the boots sounds can heared the that peacefull atmosphere.
He was checking his pockets just to confirm he didn't forget the ring .

He was looking at his watch he heard the sound of
Car .his face light up when he saw younger was coming in .

He stood up holding small boque of red roses .looking at younger with small smile .

Jungkook looked at taehyung how other was holding a small boque with boxy smile.
If it wasn't like this he would definitely give big smile to older.

Taehyung looked at younger how other face was just blank .He shrugged off thinking it may was something else.

"Good evening kook "taehyung said him handling him roses .

"Good evening hyung "jungkook took the boques .

The sat on table opposite to each other jungkook was looking around the not even a single human being is there just them.

It was beautiful .

"Hope you like the place "taehyung said.

Younger looked at him with straight face .
"Yeah "he said monotonusly.

Soon two people came and placed the dishes on the table and went away .

" you made favorite food so today everything is your favorite I have even told them to make Banana smoothie "taehyung said with big smile .showing younger the dishes on table.

Jungkook pressed his black to seat place one leg over other .He kept his face straight and was just looking at older what ever he is showing.

"Thank you hyung you need to do to much "jungkook said looking taehyung.

"It okay kook I want to do this for you ".

May would he would have felt something but not in this situation.

Jungkook just gave a nod and started eating.

They had they dinner .

"Jungkook come with me "taehyung said standing up younger followed him.

It was Beach outside the restaurant.

Jungkook looked all the light ,red roses had decorated in the area .Giving romantic vibe .Jungkook is afraid what it older will purpose him.

Taehyung turned around and looked at younger.

Younger looked at older .

"Look kook I don't know how to do this but hope it will reach you correctly ".

Jungkook heart was beating so fast he fear was becoming the reality.

"I was feeling all different when you were around me . I was never interested in the love the first time I have seen you in the award show you made me break my rules .I may not be prefect kook but I will try my best to be perfect partner for u.I love kook I love you lot .I wanna share many things about me kook but it will not right moment I don't wanna do it know .you make me complete.
I know it may be early but I can't wait any more kook I want to make you mine. .

"taehyung said looking at Jungkook eyes .

Jungkook looked at him. older was really purposing he to be his .his eyes was forming tears some where in the heart he just want accept older but if he do he will the biggest fool.

Taehyung was about sit on knees .but Jungkook stopped him.

"I Don't know hyung why you thought I will accept this "jungkook said looking at the older.

His saw how older smile fade away .

"You like me right "taehyung said for first time he was unsure of his own words.

"I never said that I like you
.I like you and respect you as an actor nothing else .And hyung what made you think I will accept your purposal like your every co star so you can leave me at the end ".

"I will never leave you kook ".taehyung said.

"Really may be that's all you said to your all co star .you just want to use me like you did all the costars.".

"It is no-"taehyung tried to say something but jungkook cut him off.

"And please don't say it was all lie cause just today they have relised news about that they have seen Jennie entering your apprement .what you gonna say about that huh you were with her whole day and now your coming to dinner and purposing me .you think I will accept it after knowing that and don't you think she is little too young for you " jungkook spate at the taehyung.

Other stopped defending he just stood and looking at younger .

"What can't speak now Mr.kim you think you will get everything you want that it's a big no .You know what I Don't want to say this but you already in your thirtees you should stop playing around .aleast be some serious instead of dating your every coactor ".

"Thank you for dinner Mr.kim I will take leave "jungkook said left the older there.

Taehyung just stood there processing every think what younger said .he chuckled sadly and gulped lump in his throat.

He just stood there looking at the ring the thought of asking jungkook fo marriage not to be his boyfriend .

He just thought.

Jungkook went outside finally looking at older for last time .taehyung back was facing him he older was still standing in his position .

He finally left the place and went to his car .

"What happened "jin asked .

"Nothing just dinner "jungkook said .still holding small boque.

He looked outside jin stared the car.he looked at rare view mirror .there was no one just taehyung car and other car some was getting down and going inside it was a girl more precisely it was Jennie .he took the boque in hands and dropped in outside the car window .

He looked at boque which was totally crashed by there car tire the beautiful red rose were looking life less now .

_____________________________________________

What you think about taehyung .

And also about Jenni .