chap -3

Taehyung pov's :

I was as usual sitting beside my co actor .

There was nothing new today everything was same for me same old faces .

I saw big curtains were moving.slowly .

There was petite male who was wearing black dress.

He was standing in the water it was emitting white smoke .he just stood like a doll.

The figure slowly started to move He gracefully moved the hands .
The milky white skin was glowing under the lights.

This was my first time to see ethereal beauty in my whole life .
I never really interested in the performance but I couldn't even blink my eyes today .

He was directly dancing infornt of me.For some dance moves his shirt was lifting give me a perfect view of his slim waist .

The dance finally end the figure was laying on the floor . shirt lightly went up showing me the milky skin and thick thigs .doe eyes male was sweaty because of dance and water beneath .the chest was rising up and down .

That did something to me in my heart .when doe eyes man looked at me laying same position.It was inviting me towards him little more .

I just can't look away from him .i don't why I was feeling so much aroused right now .

The curtains slowly closed making doe eye male completely disapper.

I placed my hand on heart which was beating very fastly.My throat went dry I quickly took water bottle and drink it in one go .I took deep breath to calm down myself .

Subconsciously I kept looking at closed curtains .it was opening .I was hoping to see him again but to my disappointment I saw anchor .i just rolled his eyes .
An pov's :

"That's was wonderful performance by jungkook "anchor continued say something about him.

But taehyung only listen until the name .

'jungkook' even mumbling his name gave werid feeling to him.

Jungkook Pov:

Jin Hyung took a towel and covered me .I was lightly shivering.he thought I was still cold .he covered me up with another towel .

But I was not because dark orbs had me shivering .

Jin Hyung dried my hair and I went inside to change the outfit .I wore a black coat .the were accouning awards .

I went to my seat it far way from the stage .

"Wow kookie you totally nailed it not even single one is blinking eyes you know "lisa said .

"Thank you Lisa "I am little was feeling little shy .

There was next nominees .that favourite new couple .the were showing the drama short vedios.

Thats when our drama came on the screen .
My heart was thumping loudy I crossed my fingers and closed my eyes.
The announcer was annoying me alot she was just keep on telling.the winner is from past 5 mins .

Which made me little more anxious .

"Jungkook and Lisa "she announced.

I just cover my ears .I can hear decent amout of cheering not too much or not too low .
I got up lisa hugged me. I hugged her too this was special for both us .

I Slowly hold lisa hands we were walking on aisle to reach the stage .
Our drama bgm has started which gave goosebumps .

It was really a magical movement .

We went on stage and bowed to the actors who were presenting gift .
We took the awards.

Lisa looked at me l gesture her to give speech first

Lisa looked at me l gesture her to give speech first .She was thanking the director and also she gave her speech in her native language which grabbed so attention .

It was my time to give speech my hands were lightly shivering.

I thank our director and producer for give us this opportunity and managers and specially jin hyung and last thanked our fans.

On mentioning them they shouted little high which brought smile on my face .I bowed to them a little.

When we're getting down the stage my eyes again met those dark orbs .which surprisingly looking at me again .I quickly broke eye contact and went to my seat .

They kept on announcing some awards .yeah we lost other one but it's ok aleast I got one.

Then comes the final award the artist of the year.
They showed the nominees.

Then it came kim taehyung vedio he was looking so much innocent in the vedio .that was his role play .

"Kim taehyung "they said .

Every was shouting really loud all the artist got up and clapped including us .
He went on stage and

We sat in our places .

He took award and thanked some people.atleast he was thanking some one .

"As we know Mr.kim you got the prestigious awards which every actor sitting now is wishing for we want to know want are you wishing for "the anchor said .

He just looked directly into my eyes .Our thats what my delusion self would thought before but now after encountering it two I was sure he was looking at me .

"I wish I just get what I want "he said looking at me with small smirk .or thats what I thought.
Cold shivers run down my spine .when I looked at his eyes.

______________________________________

How was it .

It took me 2hrs arghhh and also net was issue.