The Royal Treatment

During her second trimester, Regina and Robin went to her scheduled ultrasound to determine the gender of their baby. Of course they already knew, but the doctor only confirmed it. They were given another picture which hung next to the one already on their refrigerator.

"She has your nose," Robin said touching his to hers. "Let's hope she only has your nose. If she looks anything like you I'll be spending my nights on the porch with my bow and arrow. And I never miss."

Regina laughed at the image of him chasing boys away from their little girl.

"I hope she has your dimples," she said with a smile, rubbing her belly.

Just a week before, Snow threw a surprise baby shower at the town hall. Regina arrived at work that day taken aback by how many women came and contributed. It was a beautiful gesture which moved her greatly.

The Locksley Manor was overflowing with baby things. Regina requested that any gifts given for Willow's room be a royal purple instead of pink. She planned to decorate the nursery with a magic theme with purples and golds rather than the typical pinks and yellows.

Robin spent most of his days painting and putting together baby furniture. He was having trouble with the crib when Regina arrived home from work one afternoon.

"I could have all this put together with a flick of my wrist," she said.

"Don't you dare," Robin warned, struggling with one of the wheels. "This is a father's right of passage. I want to do this."

Regina laughed at him and went to the kitchen to get herself a snack. She'd always been a relatively healthy eater, but her weakness was chocolate icing. She craved it all the time and ate it right out of the container with a spoon. She walked back upstairs with the icing in her hand, a spoonful already in her mouth.

"And that, milady, is one sturdy crib," he said pushing it against the wall with a proud smile on his face. She walked over to him and leaned her head on his shoulder.

"Congratulations, Mr. Locksley. You successfully put together Willow's first piece of furniture," she said and fed her husband a spoonful of icing.

"You better stop that. I'm gaining Daddy weight from all this icing."

"Awe sweetie," Regina said with her mouth full. "It's not just from the icing." She rubbed her husband's belly playfully.

"That's it. You asked for it," he said and Regina ran out of the room screaming as he chased after her. He caught her and wrapped his arms around her. She turned with icing on her finger and wiped it on his cheek. He let go and she ran into their bedroom. He pulled her into another embrace and got some icing on his finger so he wiped it on her nose before they both fell onto the bed.

He leaned up and licked the icing off her nose and she did the same to his cheek. Regina jumped and placed her hands on her belly.

"Are you alright," Robin asked, worried.

"Somebody's excited," she said taking her husband's hand and placing it where Willow was kicking. He leaned down to kiss her belly.

"Hello Princess," he said to his daughter. He placed his lips just above Regina's navel and hummed a lullaby. He felt her moving around as he hummed and looked up at his wife. She was breathtaking.

Robin kissed up her belly, pushing her shirt and bra up to reveal her breasts. They had gotten significantly bigger in the last few months and he just couldn't resist them. He licked the valley between them while his finger teased one of her nipples.

She moaned at his touch. With her hormones all over the place, her senses were heightened and she grew wet from the simplest touch.

"What are you doing to me," she whispered.

"I'm going to treat you," he whispered back. "I want you to be transported to another world. I want you to know how I feel every time I set my eyes on you."

He wrapped his lips around her nipple and sucked causing Regina to lean her head back and pull at the sheets. He teased her greatly wanting her to tell him what she wanted.

"Lower," she whispered, pushing his head down to her pelvis. He rolled down her maternity pants, much more convenient than the jeans he was used to struggling with. He removed them and her underwear and kissed her scar before getting to work.

He teased her clit and she gasped at his initial touch. He felt himself grow hard upon seeing her reactions to him. It aroused him to see her in her heightened state of ecstasy. He couldn't wait to please her more.

He placed his tongue at her opening and slid it up to her clit, repeating this multiple times when he heard her breathing begin to stagger. She hummed loudly when he began sucking on her, clicking his tongue against her sporadically.

"Baby. Don't stop," she whispered, breathing heavily. He began humming against her, causing vibrations through her core. Her eyes and mouth opened as she lifted her hips. She was getting close and Robin couldn't wait to send her over the moon.

He wrapped his arms around her legs, placing his hands under her lower back for support. She placed her feet on his shoulders as he moved faster. She pulled at the sheets and cried out as he sucked on her. Her body began shaking as her walls opened for him, this orgasm being the best she'd ever felt. He felt her releasing in his mouth and continued to suck every bit of her until she was finished.

Her body relaxed and he pulled his mouth away, licking his lips. He enjoyed the way she tasted and that he could make her feel this way. Knowing she was probably exhausted, he lifted her pants and underwear from the ground and dressed her again. He pulled her bra and shirt back down as he tucked her into the bed.

"Nothing for Daddy," she said with a smile.

"That was enough for me, my love. Seeing you like that is always enough for me," he kissed her forehead and crawled into bed next to her.

"I could take a nice nap after that," she chuckled.

"So close your eyes."

"The boys will be home from school any minute. You'll need help getting them ready for dinner," she said.

"I think I can handle it. Rest, my Queen. I'll wake you in time for supper," he whispered and kissed her cheek. She hummed at his touch, her eyes already closed. Within minutes her breathing evened out and he knew she had fallen asleep.

He watched her sleeping and admired how peaceful she looked next to him. He could stare at her all day, but he heard the sound of the school bus approaching and got out of bed to be the father his children needed so his beautiful wife could rest.