North, South, East, West

Regina and Robin attended her initial appointment with her gynecologist together the following week. The first ultrasound was scheduled to look at the baby and blood work was done to check on Regina and confirm she was pregnant.

An ultrasound was done to check on her reproductive organs and she was still in the clear; all scarring and damage was still nonexistent. At the first ultrasound to see the baby, the doctor used a 3D imaging machine to capture a picture of the growing fetus. He printed a copy for the couple which Regina put on the refrigerator at home.

She stood in front of it, her hands on her small baby bump as she stared at the image of their baby. Robin came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist, placing his hands over hers.

"The boys are waiting outside for us. Emma called and said she gathered everyone up at the loft," he said. "Are you alright?"

"I'm perfect," she smiled, leaning her head back. "I just can't believe this is really happening."

He chuckled and kissed the back of her neck. She turned around to face him and he couldn't help, but kiss her lips. Her natural glow giving him butterflies.

"We better go or else I'll take you right here in this kitchen," Robin said pulling her closer, nibbling on her ear. Regina moaned, wishing he would. Her hormones were all over the place and she wanted him more than anything.

"Come on," she whispered and he pulled away with a groan.

"I will have my way with you, Your Majesty. If it is the last thing I do," he bit her lip and she blushed. She couldn't believe he would steal her line like that.

The couple left their home and made their way to the Charming's loft. They walked hand in hand down the streets of Storybrooke.

"Mommy can you carry me," Roland asked running up beside her. She went to bend down to pick him up when Robin stopped her.

"You're too heavy for Mommy. She has to protect the baby. Let me carry you," he said.

"But I want Mommy," Roland pouted.

"It's okay, Robin. He's not too heavy. I can handle it for now," Regina said. She bent over and lifted her son into her arms and walked the few blocks to the apartment building. She put him down so he could race Henry up the stairs.

"Just let him pout next time," Robin said placing his hand on her belly. "I don't want you to take any chances."

Regina understood why he was so worried and put her hand over his.

"You're right. I'll be more careful," she said and started to walk up the stairs. The door was already opened so the couple let themselves in, seeing their boys already comfortable on the couch.

Robin closed the door behind them as the family greeted one another. There were platters of small sandwiches and cheese on the counter. Wine was set out as well and Charming was pouring glasses for everyone. He approached the Locksleys to hand them their glasses. Robin took his and looked at his wife, knowing this would be the big reveal.

"Oh no, David. None for me," she said.

"In all my years, I've never known Regina to turn down a glass of red wine," he replied. Snow gasped and stepped forward.

"Regina are you," she stopped herself hoping her stepmother would finish her sentence for her. Emma and Killian stepped forward to be part of the conversation. Regina was as red as the wine and took Robin's hand for support.

"I'm-" she started to make her announcement and Zelena burst through the door holding a tray of crumpets.

"I am so sorry I'm late everyone. I burned the first batch of crumpets and had to start over, but I'm here now. What have I missed," she asked.

"Regina was just about to make a big announcement," Snow said turning her attention back to her stepmother. Zelena stopped, still holding the tray in her hands.

"I was just going to say that Robin and I are expecting," she said and looked at her husband. The entire room burst into shouts of well wishes and congratulations for the couple. All except for Zelena.

She looked down at her hands as they started to turn green with envy. This took her by surprise and she dropped the tray on the floor. She ran out the door and down the stairs. The room grew silent as they stared at the place Zelena was just standing.

Regina knew exactly why her sister ran from the room. She wanted a family of her own. Once again, she wanted what Regina had. She started to leave and Robin grabbed her arm.

"Do you think it's a good idea to go after her?"

"I have to make things right," she replied and left the apartment. She found Zelena sitting on a bench outside the building, breathing deeply to control her envy. Her hands were still green, but it hadn't spread so she was learning how to control it.

"Hey," Regina said sitting down beside her sister.

"I'm sorry. I want to be happy for you," Zelena said.

"I know. It's okay," Regina replied. "The town is warming up to you, Zelena. Why don't you try going out and meeting people? Live your life the way you want."

"They'll still only see me as the Wicked Witch," she sighed.

"Well I don't. And the people upstairs don't. So who knows how other people see you now," Regina began. "I had to fight for my happy ending, Zelena. You should know that better than anyone else. It won't be easy, but if you want it you have to fight for it instead of sulking when you don't get your way."

The green from Zelena's hands disappeared as she looked at her sister, knowing she was right.

"Are you excited," Zelena asked. "About the baby?"

"Thrilled," she answered with a smile. Her sister smiled back, genuinely this time. "Look, I heard the Merry Men talking about how great you looked at the wedding. I'm sure I could arrange a date with one of them if you'd like."

"Thank you, Regina," she replied and stood up. "Shall we?"

The women walked back upstairs and joined the family. Everyone ate their food and enjoyed each other's company. Snow approached Regina and touched her belly many times. It made her slightly uncomfortable, but she figured this was something she should get used to.

"Have you thought of any names yet," Snow asked.

"We've only known for about a week. We haven't really talked about it yet," Regina said.

"Do you think it's a boy or a girl," Emma asked. "Sometimes you just have a gut instinct about these things. I knew Henry was going to be a boy."

"And I knew Emma was a girl," Snow chimed in.

"I'm not sure. Maybe with more time I'll feel something, but right now all I feel is sick," Regina said and Snow pointed upstairs. She ran up and just made it to the toilet when she threw up the sandwich she just ate. She groaned as she sat on the floor, wiping her mouth with a tissue before flushing the toilet.

"Mine only used to hit me in the morning or when I smelt chicken," Snow said from the doorframe.

"It doesn't seem to matter what time of day it is. I'm having trouble keeping anything down," Regina sighed, leaning her head back on the wall.

"Ginger ale used to help me a lot. And I drank a lot of tea."

Regina nodded and started to get up. She went to the sink to wash her hands.

"I actually came up because there was something I wanted to show you," Snow opened the cabinet behind the mirror and pulled out a necklace. "Charming's mother gave this to me. It's supposed to tell you the sex of your baby. I know being here we have the technology to know, but it could tell you right now if you want."

It was definitely tempting for Regina. She stared at the necklace, unsure if this was something she should do without Robin.

"If it swings North to South, it's a boy, and East to West, it's a girl. I can lend it to you if you'd like to be in a more private setting when you find out," Snow suggested, handing it to her.

"Thank you," Regina responded.

"But if you ask me, I'm placing my money on a baby boy," Snow said with a smile as the two women made their way back to the family.