•~Ch.16~•

~Veronica's P.O.V~

Me and this boy named Ken are talking about ourselves and I admit I enjoy talking with him. He's from Ireland but moved here in London, He just turned 15 yesterday and he loves to play ukulele which he is playing right now. And if you're wondering if I told him how young I am, yes I told him every single detail he needs to know about me.

I'm sitting beside him on the edge of the tree house and we are admiring the moon that lightens up this dark mini forest. The cold breeze of air makes me shiver, it's so cold. So I embraced myself and tried to heat my body. It works but a little.

"Here" Ken said as he lend me a his black hoodie, such a nice boy.

"Thank you" I mumbled as I shook the hoodie on my body and placed my hands inside the pocket. "I feel better now" I cooed and smiled at him then he smiled back and he played a very familiar song. I've listened to it many times and it's one of my favourite song 'They Don't know about Us'

As he strum and I started to sing... He looked at me and smiled.

"People say we shouldn't be together

Too young to know about forever

But I say they don't know what

There talk talk talking about

Cause this love is only getting stronger

So I don't wanna wait any longer

I just want to tell the world

That you're mine girl

I felt the song. I think this song is really for me and my love life. It fits my love life perfectly. Yes, people don't know about us... Tears stream slowly down my cheeks but still sang then he started to sing also..

"They don't know about

The things we do

They don't know about

The I Love you's

But I bet you if they only knew

They will just be jealous of us

They don't know about the

Up all night's

They don't know I've waited

All my life

Just to find the love that feels this right

Baby they don't know about,

They don't know about us"

We didn't finish the song. I wiped the tears and sighed.

"So that song means a lot to you?" He quizzed.

"Yes very much" I said.

"Sorry if I played it" He exclaimed. "I made you cry" he added and frowned.