💗!!!!Epilogue!!!!! 😭

*Aria Gwyneth*

It's been five months since the wedding. A lot has happened. So first, I'm pregnant with twins. We don't know the gender yet. I'm a month pregnant. I got pregnant the night me and Noah got married so on our honeymoon. Kate and Dante are officially together! And Noah is okay with it. When we got back from our honeymoon, he had a full conversation with him about the 'I'll kill you if you hurt my sister.' you could literally see the fear in Dante's eyes when he walked out of Noah's office.

Today, me and Noah are going to a doctor's appointment to see the baby's gender. And I'm literally so excited. I still can't believe it's been a month since my wedding. But today we're gonna find out the genders.

"Come on love we have to go." Noah called "coming babe" I said as I tried to run downstairs. "HEY, NO running!" Noah said/yelled as he watched me go down the stairs. "Yes sir." I said while rolling my eyes at him. "Did you just roll your eyes at me?" Noah asked in a warning tone. "Yes." I said confidently. I'm pregnant, what's he gonna do?

"Your lucky we have to go and your also lucky your pregnant or I would bend you over my knee and spank you until your ass is red." He said dangerously making me blush.

15 mins later

We're now at the doctor's office in the room. "Mrs. De Luca." The nurse says smiling as she walks in. "Mary." I say happily

"Are you ready? The gel will be cold at first." She says as she looks at me and then Noah who is beside me. "Yes."

She puts the gel on and then uses the monitor thing. "That and that is your baby's." Mary says. " Would you like to know the gender? " She asks looking at us making us both smile and nod our heads.

" Your having................ two girls! " She says as she cleans up and walks out the room to give us a minute.

" HAHA! I WIN! " I whisper/yell at Noah. See me and Noah made a bet that who ever guess's the gender right would get to do whatever they want for a day. I guessed to girls because that's what most of my family had. Noah guessed one of each so a boy and girl. Then everyone else started guessing and they said.

Kate: Two girls ✔️
Maria: Two Girls✔️
Natalie: Two boys ❌
Ava: Two Boys❌
Ethan: One of each❌
Dante: Two Girls✔️
Jake: Two Boys ❌
Josh: One of each ❌
Aiden: One of Each ❌
Axel: Two girls✔️

So, only four got it right other than me of course.

"At this point, I don't even care that I lost. We're having two girls." Noah says with tears in his eyes.

8 months later

"AHHHH, YOUR DICK IS NEVER COMING ANYWHERE NEAR MY VAGINA AGAIN." I yell as I push

"I'm sorry baby. But keep pushing love."

"I can't.. it hurts." I say as I sweat and tears run.

"I know baby I know. But 5 more minutes of pain for a life time of happiness" Noah says as he grips my hand tighter.

(If you watch JTV you would know where that comes from.)

1 week later

My girls are a week old now. I honestly can't believe there already a week old. There so beautiful! So.. I'll tell you how this worked, after I gave birth went through all the pain and pushing and yelling at Noah and crying, after the girls were born and I'd eaten and took a very quick nap, me and Noah said we needed to decide on a name.

'' Baby, we need to pick names for them." Noah says to my half awake half asleep mine.

" Yea..... soooooo.. how bout this, I get first and middle names and you get last?! " I asked smiling sweetly. See, the truth is, I've had my kids named picked out for a very long time.

"Ugh.. fine, but only because I love you!"

"Awe! I love you too baby!"

"Right, sooo??"

"So what?" I ask

"Omg Ari, the names."

"Oh yeah right. So, I want the oldest one to be named Amara Annette De Luca, and for the younger one by 2 minutes, I want her name to be Natalie Marie De Luca. "

" Mm.. wasn't as bad as I thought they were gonna be. " Ethan says in a jokingly manner.

" Haha, not funny"

" Yeah yeah, whatever you say babygirl.'

(Those are actually the names I picked for my kids. 'when I have them ' all except for the last name.)

So, that's how our daughters names were picked. Natalie looks more like me while Amara looks more like her daddy. Everyone loves them already, there so spoiled and there only a week old. Imagine what it's gonna be like when there older. 😂

I've not written in SO long!!! It feels weird but I've read a lot more books so that's a plus.. for me anyway. And plz don't steal my names.😂

⚠️ PLEASE, IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE IN GOD PLEASE START. IT WILL BE TO LATE SOON ENOUGH, EVEN IF YOU SAY YOU BELIEVE, LIVE FOR HIM. I'M STILL TRYING AND ITS HARD. BUT PLEASE TRY! HARD! ⚠️

Have a goodnight/morning/afternoon!

There will be a bonus chapter.. soon ish... Hopefully! 😂

😭Sorry for miss spelled this or mistakes. 😭