Birthday

Aria's outfit

Ari

Today's my birthday! I'm 18 now.. finally an adult. I would say I was excited I usually am for my birthday.. but today I'm not. It's not the same. I wish my mom was here, it's been a week since the "date" with Noah, I call it "date" because I don't really know what else to call it.

"Ari please get ready. And hurry up." Ax yells at me

My dress is already on, it's a rose gold color it has a slit that goes mid thigh, I paired it with black heels and I did my hair. It's curly at the ends and then I braided it until I got to the middle and put it in a low pony tail and then I braided the small pony tail.

This is what her hair looks like just longer and her hair color is just brown

This is what her hair looks like just longer and her hair color is just brown. And her eyes are green btw

Her makeup and yes, I used the same one as last time

"Can you go any slower?" Axel says as he opens the door and immediately stops when he sees me.

"Yes, I can.. but I won't because I'm done." I say as I walk passed him and out the door.

I walk down the stairs carefully because I'm not really use to heels and I really don't wanna fall infront of everyone. For some reason, Noah thought it would be a good idea to invite his entire Mafia. Wtf is wrong with him? On the plus side, I will get to see Ethan, Jake, Josh, Natalie and Ava. Cuz there apart of his mafia. I'm not sure where they stand but I know they work for him.

"Ahhh.. OMGGG look at you.. pleaseeee marry meee." Kate says as she walks infront of me making literally everyone around us look at me. I can see some of them staring at me like some toy they can use for pleasure. You wish, I'm taken.

Wait.. what? No I'm not

Noah are you forgetting about him?

No.. but I don't belong to him.

Mhm.. sure

I don't. I belong to no one.

So why do you think about him so much?