New School

Aria

Today's the first day of school. We moved 4 months ago, mom said I should've went ahead and got into the school but I honestly didn't want to so she said I could wait until the next year. I'm seventeen, after this year I go to my last year of school which is kinda scary not gonna lie.

I just got out of the shower so now I'm getting dressed, I decided to put on a white shirt that said 'I have not clue why I'm out of bed, ' I felt like it fit my mood right now. I paired it with black shorts and my white Jordans. I woke up around 5 to get ready since school starts at 8 and ends at 4. Honestly, I don't know why school starts so early. Like why would a teenager want to wake up that early? Hell some teens go to bed at that time cuz there on TikTok or playing games with there 'homies'.

"ARIA.. ARE YOU UP?" My mother screams at me from downstairs

"YES MAMA" I yell back at her so she can hear me.

After that I hear noth-

"ARIA WAKE UPP" She yells again

"MOM I'M UP" I yell again

Nothing....

"ARIA IF YOU DON'T GET UP RIGHT NOW-

"MOM  I'M UP" I scream while I open my door so she could hear me better

"OK" she yells to me

Ugh.. I swear, they can never hear you when you yell at the top of your lungs but can hear when you mutter something under your breath.

I run down the stairs cuz let's be honest.. who walks downstairs?? I turn to go to the kitchen and am met with the smell of bacon, eggs, and sausage. My mom is the best at making food. She's always been good at it. I'm honestly surprised she didn't become a chef. Instead she became a lawyer which is good. But like her food is amazing.

I quickly eat tell mama bye and hop into my car. Not literally!

I turn on my car and back out of the driveway.

I stop by Starbucks and get the pink drink, I usually get the Vanilla Bean Frappuccino but I decided to change it up a little

20 minutes later I find myself standing in front of Lakewood high school. It's huge.

I'm definitely getting lost in here. I think to myself. I huff and walk into the school, lucky, the office is next to the entrance so I make my way inside the office to get my schedule for the year. God, this is scary and different. My old school was small, this looks like a collage not a high school.

"Hi, I'm Aria Gwyneth I'm looking for my schedule." I say kindly to the old lady behind the counter.

She nods and looks through a folder I'm guessing that folder is information about me. Ugh, I hate when people have things about me because then they think they know me. Lol, they don't.