Someone New?

Aria

It's been a month since I was kidnapped. Ethan and I have gotten closer I guess. He's been around Jennifer a lot so who knows what they're doing. Ava Natalie and I are all still very good friends. Jake has gotten closer to me since I was kidnapped, I didn't actually think he cared. Josh is trying to make sure I'm okay all the time which I appreciate but it's annoying after awhile and Aiden, he's been focused on his relationship. He still makes sure I'm fine or if I need to talk all of them are there. I just really miss my mom. We always had a good bond and now, I don't even know if she's alive.

I'm sitting outside of my house in the backyard in the grass looking into the forest trying to figure everything out and why my mom lied to me, I keep coming up with the same excuse. She lied to protect me. Is all I can come up with, but that doesn't mean it doesn't hurt any less. I just need my mom.

It's Saturday very early in the morning. Which made me look at my phone to see what time it was exactly except I couldn't see anything because I got blinded by the light. After my eyes adjusted, I seen that it was 2:14 A.M. Ugh, what is it with me staying up so early now? Ever since I was kidnapped I haven't been able to sleep properly. It's kinda annoying cuz I'm always tired now.

I lay back into the grass and look at the night sky.

"Why did you leave me mama? You didn't you take me with you? I don't understand any of this." I say as tears roll down my cheeks.

"She left to save you"

I hear a deep husky voice behind me making me jump. And turn to look at them. And I wasn't expecting what I seen. A guy, about 6'5, grey/green eyes with dark brown hair. Sharp jaw dangerous looking. I've never seen anyone like him. He's wearing a black suit and black suit pants. He's wearing all black, and not in a 'emo' way. But I don't know how to explain it but he definitely looks like someone you don't wanna cross.

 But I don't know how to explain it but he definitely looks like someone you don't wanna cross

"H- how do you know that?" Is all I managed to get out

He picks up his pants a bit and bends down to look at me. So he's now on his feet just in a skwat position.

"Less just say.. I was a friend of hers."

"Are you the reason she's not with me anymore?" I ask him

"Not exactly.. I helped her a couple times when she was pregnant with you. She payed me back and made me promise that if she ever had to leave I'd have to protect you, that was the deal we made." He tells me

"Deal? What deal? What did she give you?" I ask him confused

"You." Is all he replies with

"Me?" I ask

"Mhm. I gave her money so she could take care of you, little did I know she asked other people for help much worse than me. Well kinda, the point is. The deal was I wanted her to pay be back because I never give without getting in return. Think of it as business. Anyway, she told me I could have you. She knew she would have to run one day and she knew you would be safest with me. You belong to me you have belonged to me all your life you just didn't know it. I've come to collect you. "

" Collect me? I don't belong to anyone."

" I had a feeling you might say that. So we can do this the easy way or the hard way, either way you will end up with me. "

" Fine.. just don't hurt me. But what about my friends? And school?" I ask him with my head down

" Your basically in your last year of school, and you just met your friends a couple months ago. You'll be fine with out them for a while."

" Yea, but they'll come looking for me."

" No, they won't I already had one of my men send a not to Ava"

" Oh.. " is all I could manage to say
________________
3 hours later

I've been stuck in a car for three hours, my muscles hurt and my body is aching. We finally pull up to whatever this guy's name is house. No, mansion.

"You live here?" I ask shocked

"No, we live here" he says

" Hey.. what's your name? "

" ... Noah DeLuca"

"I'm Aria-"

"Gwyneth"

He finished my sentence for me..

"I- how did you-"

"There's a lot you don't know about me. Get inside." He says

I nod and walk into his place. Wow! It's so much prettier than I thought.

"MARIA"

I just at the loudness of his voice. Who is he yelling for?

"Yes boss" an older lady hurriedly says to Noah she's about 48.

"Get Aria's room ready make food and show her around." He orders her with authority

"Yes sir"

He rolls his eyes at her and tell her not to call him that.

"Sorry boss" is all she says after that.

Noah walks away and she looks up at me and smiles. I return her smile.

"Is he always like that?" I ask her

"No." Is all she said back making me nod
__________
After dinner

I'm in 'my room' now. I'm very tired, I miss Ava and Nat and the guys. Maybe I can make some friends here?

The only people I've met so far is Noah and Marie. Turns out she's 45 and has worked for Noah for 27 years. She's worked for him since she was 18. I really hope I make friends here since I'll be here for the rest of my life. I would try to excape but there's not point. Marie told me who he was. She told me he was the most dangerous mafia boss in the WORLD! I'm sorry mom but WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK WERE YOU THINKING?

I hop into bed and close my eyes.

Wow! That was a lot. Your probably so confused. I know a lot is happening and it probably doesn't make sense and I'm sorry.

Have a good day tho. 💕