His Sister

Aria

We're all sitting and eating breakfast. We're having waffles, bacon, sausage, eggs, coffee, orange juice, milk, tea or water. I don't know why they have to make it so neat but they do. Me and Maria have talked more. She's told me a little about what they do here. As in what Maria and the other maids do. She said she can't tell me what Noah and the guys do.

"Aria?" I look up to see everyone staring at me everyone being Noah, at the head of the table. Axel to the right of Noah, also the person I'm sitting in front of. And then Dante that's sitting next to Axel.

"Yes?" I say looking at all of them.

"You okay? You look distracted." Dante says

"Yea, I'm fine. I haven't gotten a lot of sleep recently." I say looking at Dante. I would say I'm lying but I'm actually not.

Axel

"Yea, I'm fine. I haven't gotten a lot of sleep recently." I listen to Ari talk. I wonder if she hasn't gotten sleep because of the dreams, or maybe because she's in a new place with different people.

"I just wanna warm all of you now, my sister is coming later today." Noah says mostly looking at Dante. Dante and Kayla have always been close and when I say close I mean.. close. Noah never let them date but I'm pretty sure he knows they've fucked. And if not then he'll find out one day. I walked in on them one day.. not a very fun day for me.

I watch out of the corner of my eye as Dante tries to hold back a smile. "Aria, I'm taking you out later tonight around 11 at night, so make sure you're ready by 10:30 and maybe take a nap before hand because it's gonna be late." Noah says to Aria and Aria looks at him and then at me confused. I'm pretty sure she remembers everything because I feel like she's closer to me and feels more comfortable with me. Which makes me happy because she's like a best friend/ sister. Before you ask, no.. I don't like her more than anything other than a friend or sister. Besides, boss has already claimed her as his.

"Okay, but why does it have to be so late?" I hear Aria ask Noah

"I have to work." Noah responds back to her

She mumbles an okay and then gets up to go upstairs I guess. Maybe the garden, she's been out there a lot lately. I remember when she was younger she would say how much she loved being outside because of the fresh air and the green grass, but mostly the flowers. There's a swing set in the garden out back so she's around a lot of flowers and then she always gets to swing while looking at them all.

"When is Kayla coming?" Dante asks Noah

"I don't know exactly she just said sometime in between 1 or 4."

"Okay"

"After y'all are done, I need Dante to work on making sure we have all our shipments here now or by tomorrow and Axel I need you to make sure everything is set for the mission later in the month." Boss tells me and Dante

"Yes boss" Dante says

"Okay" I reply to what Noah said

I hear Noah sigh and then get up.

"Axel... never mind, just get the job done." Noah says to me before walking off looking kinda pissed

"How come you don't have to call him boss or sir?" Dante whines beside me

I roll my eyes at him before saying

"Because, I made it clear on day one I will not be calling him sir or boss because I might work for him and I might owe him everything. But I will never call him any of those names. He agreed on the first day."

"It's not fair." He continues to whine.

"Dante.. shut the hell up already." I say walking out while rolling my eyes.. again

"Dick" I hear him mumble before I'm completely out of the dining room.

I walk outside to the garden to see Aria swinging singing "Dandelions"

"Cause I'm in a field of Dandelions wishing on everyone that you'd be miiiiine.. miiiiine." She sings before realizing I'm here.

"Hey Axe." She says still swinging

"Hi Ari."

She continues swinging while I watch her sing. She sounds like an angel.

"Do you have a question or something?" Aria asks me realizing I've been watching her deep in thought.

"No, just wondering if you were out here or in your room." I tell her watching as she nods her head. I turn around and walk back inside.

Noah

It kinda bothers me that Axel and Aria are so close. I know Axel would never try anything with her, one because he's not like that, two because he see's her as someone he wants to protect but doesn't let it show, three because he knows she's mine.

I don't spend a lot of time with her because of work and meetings. Leading the Italian Mafia is hard sometimes. But I wouldn't want it any other way. It's what I'm good at

I'm also not good at expressing my emotions which is why I always look like I'm about to kill someone. Most the time I am but not all the time.

"When can I stop calling you boss?" Dante asks while walking through my once closed office doors

"When you die." I reply coldly like I usually do

"That's not fairr. Axel doesn't have to do why should I?" He continues to whine

"Because I said so." I say looking at him in the eye

"Ugh, fine. You both are just mean." He says plopping down on my office couch in the corner

"Were in the Mafia, our job isn't to be nice or to make things fair." I say rolling my eyes

"Whatever" he mumbles under his breath while standing up and walking out.

I walk to the window to see Axel walk away from Aria. Aria stays where she is still singing different songs and swinging.