The Cliff

Aria

Aria

I just finished getting ready for my dinner with Noah. I still don't know what this is about but I'm kinda excited about it for some reason. Oh, I also met Kayla like 2 hours ago, she's cool. She loves shopping. We actually got pretty close. She helped me pick my outfit and it's so pretty. It's a short pink-ish dress, but the dress covers the important parts. She paired the dress with black heels. I let her do my hair and makeup too. She's honestly so good at this stuff. She's been getting me ready for about three hours. Something tells me Noah might be just a bit mad that we took so long. As for he's and Dante's relationship, it's so obvious that there's something there between them. Maria is like a mom to me. Speaking of mother's, I still haven't heard from her.

"Aria?" Kayla yells out to me

"Hm? Yea?" I say confused.. I heard nothing she said

"You can look in the mirror now."She says sounding excited and jumps a little bit.

I smile at her, she's like a kid in a 19 year olds body that gives great advice. I turn around and gasp as soon as I see myself. I don't even look like me, I look like a model. Oh, one thing I forgot to tell you, she made me wear red lingerie. I think she thinks me and her brother are like an actual couple.

"Wow.. it looks so good. Your totally doing my hair and makeup on my wedding day." I say making he laugh

"Gladly" she says smiling

"CAN YOU GO ANY SLOWER? " We hear Noah scream from the bottom of the stairs

"YES!" Me and Kayla scream at the same time

10 minutes later

We're finally done. I make my way downstairs to see Noah waiting at the door looking down at his phone.

I see Axel and Dante from the corner of my eye come out of the kitchen and immediately stop when they see me.

"Wow" Axel mutters

"Damn" Dante mutters

Noah snaps his head to look at them and then he looks at me because he seen where they were looking. His eyes light up as they land on me. He's wearing a blue suit something unusual since he usually wears black suits all the time.