Chapter X - Elemental beasts

Previously on Final destination - Ohio:
The gang goes to Brazil to train after a big defeat in Ohio. They quickly start training and time passes. Time passes. Time passes. And time passes.

The Sun is setting down. The entire gang is sitting on a big rock looking at the beautiful sunset. The yellow light from the sun and the dark-blue night sky filled with stars mixes at the horizon in and forms a beautiful gradient with purple in the middle. This was a middle of the jungle as well so they sky was very clear, no clouds. The gang has spent a lot of time here together. They have grow accustomed to the life in the jungle, and they like it here. They still weren't sure if they are strong enough for Ohio though. Well now that wasn't important. They would just look at the sunset for now, think about it later.

Everyone was quiet, looking at the beautiful sky. Only thing moving was their hair in the air. A truly peaceful moment. But the ground starts shaking, and then rising. From two side the ground starts ripping  apart and rising, going towards the gang. It forms giant rock spikes and destroys the jungle vegetation. Pele sighs and sits up and whips his arms outwards. A long burek comes out of them and hits the rocks on both sides, completely destroying them and stopping the eruption. Everyone looked a little disappointed, except james. Who would ruin such a peaceful moment.

Now the rock they were sitting on itself shakes and, as a rock spike comes from under it, breaks. The gang jumps of the stone each in their own direction. Now they are really irritated.

"SHOW YOURSELF!" - shouted pablo

As pablo said it, from the joungle a stream of fire came out and enveloped him. Pablo didn't even flinch. He turned towards the direction the flames jumped towards them.

"YOU DON'T EVER WANNA MAKE THE BIGGEST BIRD MAD!"  - he shouted as he flew in to the jungle. Soon after a giant earthquake arose and an even bigger shockwave. The ground cracked in a few hundred meters in diameter. The gang rushed towards pablo to see what's going on. They found him standing on a weird dude. He had a black mask with red lines depicting a tiger. Other than that, he was dressed up as a ninja. He was very clearly in pain after pablo's attack.

"Why did you attack us?" - asked pablo

"Wh-o knows, heh" - said the dude with a deep voice, even though it was obvious he was faking the deepnes

"You better-" - pablo got cut off as a bunch of rock spikes came out of the ground all around him, or so did we think. All the spikes hit pablo at full force  but he didn't even flinch once again. He just continued talking like nothing happened - "-tell me or nothing good is gonna happen to you"

The gang couldn't see the masked guy's face but it was very obvious he was very nervous and scared. All those spikes hit him and none even spilled a drop of blood. Pablo easily destroyed the spikes with his hand.

The gang then noticed that a whole bunch of water is just casually floating through the sky towards them. It was coming from the direction of the Amazon river. When it got closer it spilled towards the gang, falling down like a heavy rain, but all of a sudden a giant tornado appears out of nowhere. The tornado was so powerful it actually sucked up most of the gang members except james and pablo.

All of the water in the tornado then turned in to sharp icicles. On top of that the earth started shaking and breaking so the tornado also sucked up a bunch of sharp rocks.

The guy with the mask spoke - "heh, witness our ultimate attack" - as he blew a fire much bigger than the one before. Pablo again got enveloped by the flames.
He again didn't flinch, he instead kicked the guy in to the stomach which stopped him from spewing fire.

"Didn't you realize that doesn't work on me?" - asked pablo

"I wasn't even aiming it at you dumbass" - responded the masked guy.