Chapter XIII - The God Warriors

Previously on Final Destination - Ohio:

The gang fearlessly goes towards the approaching mechs. But they soon regret it. Pele and Pablo get launcher back, james basically cut in half and the others surrounded.

The gang watched as James bleeds out on the ground.

Mladjo mumbled - "I can't control his beard... He-es dead..."

Lama started started crying in pain harder than they have ever seen before. The sound sends chills down their spine. Cifer had a panic attack and fell on the ground.

Hermes didn't give them much time to say their goodbyes though. He charged quickly towards Sinai and went for a wide cut. But Sinai was able to barely dodge the attack by turning in to a pigeon because it shrank his body.

But the mech was as fast with it's reactions as it was with its movements. It aimed the left arm at the ground towards the gang. It fired the blade which was still connected to its arms using some sort of rope or chain. The blade got stuck in the ground and the mech used all of the built up momentum to spin around the center point. When it pulled the blade out of the ground it got shot straight towards Farima. This all happened in a fraction of a second and Farima had no time to react.

Hermes went in for a puncture attack. Farima would be dead without even realizing it. But in the last second something came flying at an even faster rate. It took Hermes with it and it slid on the ground for an extra 50 meters afterwards. It went by so fast that it seemed like a brownish stain in their vision. When the dust cleared it revealed Hermes stuck in dough and on top of it Pele. Everyone was even more confused now and didn't know what to do. But then they heard from a distance:

"IM THE BIGGEST BIRD"

This was like an activation signal to Farima's head and he immediately realized what was happening. Pele and Pablo were sent flying so far back that it would be foolish to think that Pablo's voice would reach them instantly. If there were a kilometer away it would take a bit over a second for them to hear it. Pablo must have used his biggest bird expansion ability to launch Pele at insanely high speed towards them. He was quite surprised they were smart enough to come up with that.

He was also quick to take action. He aimed the railgun at Hermes and screamed - "PELEEE MOVEEE" - as he fired the shot

Pele Jumped away but before the railgun bullet even made an impact, a purplish gas spread around Pele and Hermes and basically removed them from the existence. As weird as it sounds that is how it looked like. In the matter of a second Pele, Hermes, the bullet and some land around them melted out of existence. Like they were never there.

This basically made the brains of the rest of the gang malfunction. Farima's first thought is that it was a hallucination or an illusion of sorts. But there was no time to think. Farima only now realized that the other mechs are literally less than 50 meters away.

The 15 meter tall steal mech, which looked uncanny because of its realistic highly muscular body, jumped on him. He just looked in terror as this huge thing that weighs a 100 tons (at the very least) was falling on him him. But in the last moment he got saved again. Lama, of all people, jumped in to the mech and got a powerful hit in to the mech's stomach. The mech was sent flying back. Farima was seriously starting to feel the plot armor at this point. But wait how did Lama save him when he is just a useless femboy whom they only brought because of James. Was he still under and illusion?

But he took a better look at Lama. He wasn't wearing some shitty femboy clothes. He was standing there barefeet, shirtless with only some dark green shorts. He was also extremely buff, having by far the cleanest six pack in the entire gang. But not only a six pack. His entire body was highly muscular like of some top-tier body builder. And it was certainly better looking than the mech. How was Lama hiding this before?