Chapter II - Dead men tell no tales, do they?

Previously on Final destination - Ohio:
Farima, pablo and mladjo decide to go on an adventure but they need to recruit more members and find a way to easily travel. They steal Dodik's helicopter and leave the city half destroyed. They travel to Croatia, Dubrovnik to recruit Orien.

After a long flight the gang finally lands in Dubrovnik early in the morning to get some fuel for the helicopter and find the mighty Orien.

They landed at a gas pump but the employees refused to give them anything for free. Farima quickly made a device that blocks all signals from entering or leaving a 30m area so they couldn't call the police. Then the gang made some threats and the employees were quick to comply.

After resolving the fuel problem, they flew to the outskirts of the city and left the helicopter there. It was safer than leaving it in the city.

The only question was where could Orien be hiding?

The only logical thing to do is just search the entire city and ask the citizens, and that's exactly what they did. They searched everywhere and asked everyone but to no avail.

The entire day passed like that.

Our heroes meet up at the beach. They all lay down, look at the sunset and wonder where could Orien be. He isn't called the "Winged protector of Dubrovnik" for no reason, is he?

Everything was so quiet... Too quiet. Untill...

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH" - screams mladjo in pain

Farima and pablo turn to mladjo instantly to see him getting bitten by a gigantic snake that seemingly came out of nowhere. The 2 long fangs of the snake were as large as mladjo's entire legs, and they went straight through his chest and stomach. 

Before farima and pablo could even do anything, a vile smell spreads. Even the snake stopped slaughtering mladjo for a second after smelling that. Out of nowhere a long burek appears, about 10 meters long, and like a whip spins around the snake's neck. The snake flies towards a mysterious figure in the shadow like it was made from paper. The very next thing you see is the snake flying over the city and disappearing in to nothingness in the horizon.

The mysterious figure from the shadows starts moving forwards. Farima and pablo are still in shock from what just happened and have no idea what to do.  As the figure gets closer, the smell gets worse. When it finally got out of the shadows, farima and pablo easily recognized him. It was Pele, aka ProfesorDoktorNauka. Mladjo was hanging from his shoulder, seemingly dead, with blood pouring out of 2 gigantic holes the snake left behind. He placed mladjo on the floor. Then he pulled out some garlic from his pocket and magically mixed it with a sarma which he pulled out of his other pocket. He then gave mladjo the sarma with extra garlic. Mladjo jumped up like he just woke up. He just had a few scratch marks at places where the big wounds were before. In his face he still looked like a zombie though, probably because of the unbearable smell.

Pele, pablo and farima were friends and used to always hang out, but one day lavix just went missing. Nobody knew where he went or what happened to him. He was announced dead. Everyone was really sad including farima and pablo but they moved on after a while. That's just how life is. But there he was, lavix, just standing in front of them. They wanted to go in for a hug but their noses said otherwise. They talked over a distance instead and refused when pele offered to come closer, even mladjo ran away.

Pele told them that he became so obsessed with sarmas and bureks that he started stealing it from everywhere in the city until there were none left. All farima, pablo and mladjo looked at him with grief. It was because of him that they couldn't eat sarma and burek for almost a month after he disappeared. But emptying one city was not enough for pele. He cleaned one after another of all food he liked until he ended up here in Dubrovnik. He ate so much, he became the food it self. Now he wields the power to control food and make it out of tin air. He explained that he gave mladjo super nutritious garlic mixed with delicious sarma to heal him. He also said that this smell is here because he doesn't shower. Exposing most food to water for longer periods of time is not good for the food. He won't die by touching it but his powers will vanish and his physical capabilities will be greatly reduced until he gets dry again.

The gang then explained how they are going on an adventure and they are recruiting people. Pele would be a perfect crew member since he can make food, heal others, is also very strong but he does stinks s lot. Nothing a gas mask can't fix. They invited lavix to the team and he accepted.

It was already very late now. They couldn't find orien, even Pele didn't know where he could be. They headed towards the helicopter kind of sad because they couldn't find orien. They couldn't waste a any minute here though. It is only a matter of time until someone figures out it was dodik's helicopter that flew above the city and informs the authorities.

On the way to the helicopter Pele gave everyone some burek because they were hungry and farima made some gas masks to protect them selves from the smell.

They got on to the helicopter and flew up only for the helicopter rotors to explode... To be continued...