Chapter VII - The German brothers

Previously on Final destination - Ohio:

The gang drives to Pitesti to get the meth wizard orango to join them. Orango requests 20kg of meth to join their team. The gang finds some criminals selling meth and makes them show them their base.  In the base one man explains how Andrew Tate, their boss, gathered all the meth and traveled to Ohio to acquire greater power. They give them the rest of the meth they had which was about 4kg. The gang returns to orango and explains the situation. Orango is interested in Ohio so he accepts the invitation to the group and makes a potion which made the entire island float. Farima put some thrusters on the island and set course towards Germany.

They crossed the border of Germany in the morning.  Pablo just woke up and almost did a biggest bird when he saw nothing from the window. Thankfully the gang calmed him down and explained what's happening. Now that they are in Germany, how are they going to find james and lama. Unlike the others, these two stayed quiet. Farima knew this so he already started working on it.

Farima hacked instagram's database and found what instagram account was associated with lama's ip which he got a long time ago because lama opened one of his links (real). He then got the password from the database. Since instagram doesn't encrypt the password it didn't require any decoding.

He logged in to lama's account and saw a bunch of pictures of a girl with cat ears. Farima was confused about this but didn't think too much about it. He then went on an ip geolocation website to get a rough idea of where lama and james live. Typing in 195.34.161.195, lama's ip, revealed that he lived in Frankfurt. Farima changed the course of the flying island accordingly. He then started browsing lama's instagram a bit more. He found another catgirl picture in front of a big white building. The post also had some inspirational quote and a few tags including #Elisabethenschule. After a bit of research (translating the word to some language other than German), it was obvious it was a school lama goes to.

The island wasn't the fastest so the gang arrived in Frankfurt at about noon. Only now they realized that they didn't think through how to land. Orango mixed some meth, elephant bones, platinum and more meth. he again grabbed a small potion bottle and filled it up with this. It was very shiny and stayed still even though it was a liquid, it looked a lot like mercury metal. Orango threw it on the floor and it again turned in to smoke. Everyone started feeling heavier again. But this time they were going down, in fact they started falling. It was a very weird combo until Orango explained that it increased the gravity in this area. Orango couldn't see their faces because of the gas masks but it was obvious they weren't happy. It also didn't help that cifer and pablo were screaming. Pele got an idea in the last second though. He explosively released a lot of dough through out the entire house enveloping everyone with it. They still felt the crash but pele's dough softened it a lot.

Pele brought all the dough back in to him and just as everyone was thanking him, he fell on the ground flat. His arms hit it and sticked like glue. Everyone though that he used up all his energy there so they tried to pull him up but they couldn't, it was like he weighted as much as an elephant. That's when mladjo noticed something. The cauldron was empty. Pele absorbed all of it with his dough. Orango estimated that his gravity was increased from about 9.81 m/s^2 to 160 m/s^2. That would make him unable to move until tomorrow, when it wares of a bit, so they will just need to let him be there for now.

Now they needed to go to the school to look at all the students in it's database. Farima could do that by himself so everyone else could do whatever they want. They decided to meet up in front of the school in about 2 hours. It was actually good for them that pele got knocked out so they don't need to worry about is smell and gas masks, explained farima.