Chapter XVI - The New World

Previously on Final Destination - Ohio:
The gang returns to the old man's crib to question him about the artifacts. After a lengthy conversation of the old man explaining how 2 civilizations were at war, the old man opened a huge hole underneath the whole house causing everyone to fall. The gang tried to resist but the old man was too strong and all of their efforts were in vein. At last they fell in to a big cave with no light but one star shining in the distance. This cave was a home to a thriving ecosystem more dense than the Amazon above them. Unfortunately Mladjo was snatched by a pterodactyl, which meant that this place was full of powerful dinosaurs...

As Mladjo screamed for help, Farima pointed his flashlight towards him. Sinai was the first to take action. He turned in to a huge Bald eagle and charged at the pterodactyl.

The flying dino in question, living in the constant darkness of the cave, wasn't accustomed to any sources of light. Farima's flashlight to him was like getting flashbanged in cs at 3am. In shock, his jaw dropped as he started to frail ending his mewing streak and dropping Mladjo. Sinai, seeing this, went in full force but the pterodactyl still wasn't done yet. At once it flapped its wings creating some strong wind at first, far too weak to stop Sinai, but it soon turned in to a full on tornado forcefully changing his directory.

Sinai, disoriented from the tornado, flew away in to the darkness. Meanwhile Mladjo fell on the ground, in to the darkness, and said - "Im fine yall!" - (this was just the adrenalin) (he in deed was not fine)

Farima moved the flashlight of the pterodactyl to search for mladjo. But he immediately felt something. Call it his spidey senses if you will, but he felt an ominous presence to his left. He himself couldn't explain it at the time but he reflexively jumped backwards in to the mud avoiding a powerful blow which left a cold breeze behind. Farima now quickly shined at the attacker ended up seeing a tiger, a pretty damn big and buff tiger. And it looked hungry.

Pele, after gathering all the lost dough, jumped in between the tiger and Farima and shouted - "Il take this dude on, yall get to Mladjo quick!"

Farima, concerned asked - "Yo this aint a normal tiger, and how are you gonna see shit in the dark?"

Pele simply answered - "don't worry, I will win." - and gave Farima a thumbs up

Farima shrugged - "A'right, if you say so" - as he got out of the mud to search for Mladjo.

Pele, now emersed in to full darkness, stood against a fearsome predator. The tiger growled, sending shivers even down Pele's bones. It swiftly and precisely jumped to the right, and then towards Pele, making a zig-zag move. It clearly had experience doing this. After all in all of this darkness, the only thing you can count on to escape a predator is your ears. So naturally the tiger was very slick in these movements, making minimal noise.

Now Im going to be quite honest here, Pele just decided this arbitrary timing himself. He didn't sense the tiger in any way, he simply through sheer luck got the correct timing. Just as the tiger was about launch its jaws in to Pele's flesh, he dissolved in to a puddle of dough leaving the tiger standing on the weird sticky substance.

The tiger, who never experienced anything like that, was very confused on where his prey went.

However the tiger fell right in to Pele's trap as he could now easily sense him. Pele started engulfing the tiger in dough and suffocating him. The tiger desperate to escape was trying its hardest but it was of no use... Until...

The tiger opened its mouth and spewed fire. This burned right though Pele's dough allowing the tiger to breath. It then spewed more fire on his front legs, burning Pele's sticky substance which allowed him to break free and escape.

This really was an unexpected turn of events. Farima with fast thinking, seeing this from the side, thought up a theory. The old man was controlling 4 elements: fire, water, earth and air. And so do these animals in this underground ecosystem. The pterodactyl definitely wasn't just blowing the air with its wings, it was controlling it. This discovery also sparked many more questions but Farima had no time to think about it.

While Pele was struggling with the fire breathing tiger, Farima found Mladjo who was badly injured around his waist. The pterodactyl's sharp beak left a deep inprint in Mladjo's stomach and back. Farima called out to Orango for some healing potions. Orango, who just helped Cifer out of the mud, pulled out a potion from his handy pouch and yelled And yelled - "You need a heal right?!" - as he tossed the potion at Farima and Mladjo.

Farima tried his best to catch the potion but because of the darkness he failed miserably and the potion hit Mladjo directly in the head.

The potion, made of thick glass, had some decent weight to it, so as it broke it left Mladjo unconscious.

Farima aimed the flashlight at Mladjo which revealed a pinkish smoke that came out of the potion. After inhaling a bit, Farima instantly felt better and realized that that was the intended way to consume it. He yelled back to Orango - "Instant delivery done!".

Now with that out of the way he could focus on Pele's fight with the fire breathing tiger.

Pele thought - 'This isn't no normal fire. It burns with insane intensity' - and he was right. A normal flame wouldn't be able to burn through his dough that easily. This tiger was powerful.

However now Pele could see as Farima shined the flashlight at the lion. Well not for long. From the darkness a terrifying scream came and it was from none other than the, now mad, pterodactyl who came back. He created yet another strong gust of wind which threw Farima on to the ground.

The pterodactyl charged at Farima but just as it was about to drill in to Farima's flesh, Sinai came back and intercepted the strike. He smashed the pterodactyl's beak right in to the ground by accelerating downwards in the form of a gray hawk and then transforming in to a hippo right before hitting the ground.

Farima quickly leaped for the flashlight and shined it on the pterodactyl which seemed to be done for.  Its beak was cracked in to pieces and it showed no sign of life.

Sinai got to Farima and tapped him on the shoulder - "See I turned in to a bat and use-" - Farima interrupted him - "used echolocation to get back and find the pterodactyl's position yea, that is the most obvious thing you could've done, but GG I guess"

Sinai disappointed just looked him in the eyes and said - "bruh"

Then they looked at Pele and the tiger. Pele seems to have gotten mad at the tiger's ability to neutralize his attacks with fire. Pele screamed at the tiger - "So you wanna play with fire? Lets play with fire then!" - as if the tiger could understand him. He pulled out a small curled up pepper from his pocket and ate it whole  - "Witness the power of the Carolina reaper!"

His skin turned red within seconds and steam started coming out of his ears (bro was deadass looking like Drake when he gets angry). He took a deep breath and then exhaled but what came out of his nose was not air but fire. He the start blowing though his mouth and shooting fire at the tiger. The tiger did the same. 

The 2 flames crossed and the fight looked equal. But Pele continued yapping to himself - 'How are you going to dodge my attacks now though?' - as he whipped his right left leg towards the tiger. The leg turned in to burek and went for the tiger's legs. The tiger now in a dilemma figured it would be better to get hit by the burek whip than to get burned alive so he took the hit. Pele gripped one of the tiger's legs with the whip but he wasn't done yet. 

The fire now started coming out of Pele's leg as well and this startled the tiger. Now helpless it stopped spewing fire so there was nothing stopping Pele's flames. The tiger completely engulfed in to flames was roasted alive. 

Pele let out a victorious scream that spew out a lot of fire in to the sky. with this light the gang could clearly see their entire situation. The mud pool that they feel in to was enclosed from 2 sides by cave walls. Seemingly guiding the gang right in to the huge jungle ahead. The hole which they fell though was also nowhere to be seen so all hopes of going back up the way they went down were crumbled. 

As the flames disappeared so did the light. And soon came the familiar darkness with the only source of light being Farima's flashlight. And more thing in the distance. A tiny white star staring at them from deep within the dark jungle.