A mix with the Matrix

he takes the sparkling back to the base, though the sparkling is awful silent. as they get to the base, and Ironhide transforms, he holds the sparkling carefully.

"I didn't mean to scare you sparkling." Ironhide murmurs.

"scary story." Reflect mumbles.

"yeah... I know... I'm sorry. I don't know what possessed me to tell you that story. it was a stupid choice. I'm sorry little one. I never should've..." Ironhide sighs.

"but learn about Will." Reflect murmurs softly.

"yeah?" Ironhide ask.

"yes. Will very much love Ironhide. scared but not want leave him." Reflect murmurs, looking up at the mech. "Ironhide prove again and again that Ironhide love Will, but Will prove this story. Will never do before in story, but do this time." Reflect says.

"I see. so what you want is stories where Will shows he loves me back?" Ironhide ask. Reflect nods. "well trust me little one, Will loved me. he really did." he assures gently.

"but Ironhide never really tell stories that show." Reflect pouts.

"I will find more stories to share with you I promise. I will show you Will really loved me as well." Ironhide murmurs gently. he carries the sparkling to his room and sits down on the berth with him.

"Ironhide?" Reflect ask.

"yes little one?" Ironhide murmurs.

"anymore story?" Reflect ask. Ironhide snorts a little.

"uh sure... let me see. how about the time.... oh, how about the time Will and I went skating? skating is a human activity where they attach shoes with wheels onto their feet and move around at higher speeds." Ironhide says. Reflect looks a little confused, so Ironhide projects an image onto the wall. its an older memory clip file of Will, skating around the driveway, attempting to get used to the skates.

"ohh, skating." Reflect says watching. Ironhide smiles at the memory.

"well, they have buildings just for skating and Will and I went to one. its was interesting. Will made me put skates on it was awful. I didn't think it would be hard honestly, but I fell and busted my aft quiet a few times." Ironhide snorts. Reflect giggles. "but Will was a natural." he murmurs, the memory flashing onto the wall. Ironhide curses over the loud music, before the image slams towards the ground. it slowly lifts from the ground and lands on Will, whose laughing and skating towards him. he offers a hand out towards the holoform with a okay come on big guy. the projection cuts off and Ironhide smiles a little. "he fell and busted his face, almost broke his nose." he murmurs.

"ouch...?" Reflect ask.

"yes, very much for humans." Ironhide chuckles softly. Reflect nods a little, frowning.

"keep skating?" Reflect ask.

"nope. I rushed him straight to Ratchet." Ironhide chuckles softly. Reflect shivers.

"Reflect go to Ratchet? cold." he whines.

"do you want to go back to Ratchet?" Ironhide ask. Reflect nods. "then of course you can go back. come on." he murmurs, getting back up. he carries the sparkling back down to the medbay. Ratchet and Inferno both look up. "you good Inferno?" Ironhide ask.

"they're getting ready to wake Red up." Inferno murmurs. Ironhide nods a little and settles the sparkling down on a berth.

"what are you doing?" Ratchet ask.

"he doesn't want me. he wants you." Ironhide shrugs, turning and walking out.

"wh- Ironhide! did you not just hear Inferno? I'm- Ironhide!" Ratchet shouts after him. Ironhide ignores him. the sparkling wanted Ratchet. Ratchet sighs and looks over at Reflect. the sparkling looks back and immediately reaches for him. "Reflect I can't.... okay fine." Ratchet mutters when the sparkling pouts at him. he picks the sparkling up. "I guess I can have Optimus hold you while I jump start Red." Ratchet mutters.