High speed chase

"you really do look good. not bad at all for a sparkling generated alt." Ratchet snorts, patting the little bots head.

"we're going to have to teach him how to drive now." Wheeljack frowns.

"in due time Wheeljack. he needs the chance to get used to the armor. its heavier than his protoform. once he gets used to it we'll teach him." Ratchet assures.

"if he doesn't teach himself." Jazz snorts a little.

"thats true, smart little shit." Wheeljack chuckles.

"he'll be driving in no time." Ratchet snorts. Reflect squirms until he's put back down onto the ground, transforming again. trying to get a feel for it. he turns his front wheels left then right, rolling his windows up and down, opening and closing his doors. he even pops his little hood open and closed. curious about everything he can now do. he never imagined what the others saw, everything changed, even his hud. things look so different now that he has armor.

"it'll feel weird the first couple times." Wheeljack chuckles. the sparkling rolls forward experimentally, then backwards.

"he's a smart little sparkling." Ratchet smiles a little. he chuckles watching the sparkling.

"of course he is!" Wheeljack grins. they watch the circles go in circles forward, then do circles backwards, before laughing. "he's too cute. I love this kid so much." Wheeljack sighs happily.

"me too Jack." Ratchet smiles. they watch the sparkling go back and forth with his circles, practicing.

aw man, this thing doesn't have a radio, I wanted to blast music like Jazz and Bumblebee!

he doesn't have a moment to think before the Primes, apparently watching this new development, immediately seem to take control. they don't change what he's doing. they keep the little sparkling going in circles. it takes a few minutes but once he has control of himself again, he sees they've converted his little fake radio into a real one. he rolls his little windows down, scrolling through radio stations, until he finds one he likes. he cranks the radio up as far as it'll go.

"got a criminal record, I can't cross state lines. first on the bad list, and you're last on mine!"

his little back tires start spinning, they would've been kicking up dust if there'd been any to kick up, then he speeds off as fast as he can, music blaring.

"Reflect! wait!" Ratchet shouts, running after him. Wheeljack isn't far behind, both guardians transforming to keep up with the little mechling. the sparkling speeds across the sand at his top speed, about 75 Miles per hour, happily. in the light of the sun, Ratchet and Wheeljack can see the word POLICE in a shade of gray thats just slightly lighter than the rest of his body. Reflect had put some serious thought into his alt mode.

"sparkling! hey! Reflect! little one! come on back here!" Wheeljack shouts. Ratchet speeds up, speeding around the sparkling. he transforms and skids to a stop in front of the sparkling, grabbing and scooping him up. the sparkling immediately transforms, laughing. he grins up at the medic.

"alright alright, yeah you're cute. you can't just speed off like that. there's Autobots and human soldiers driving around, you could get hit." Ratchet frowns. the sparkling shakes his head and flashing his red and blue lights. "yeah, those lights are not going to stop them, some humans may hit you because of those lights." Ratchet mutters, carrying him back towards the base. Wheeljack transforms and sighs, looking relieved.

"man he's fast." Wheeljack mutters.

"yeah." Ratchet huffs. "no more running off like that alright? I don't want anyone to run you over okay?" Ratchet asks, carrying the sparkling back into the main part of the base. he pouts and leans his cheek on Ratchets shoulder.