11 | Divination Class

┌─────── ⋆˖⁺‧₊☽◯☾₊‧⁺˖⋆ ───────┐
Chapter Eleven
DIVINATION CLASS
└─────── ⋆˖⁺‧₊☽◯☾₊‧⁺˖⋆ ───────┘

┌─────── ⋆˖⁺‧₊☽◯☾₊‧⁺˖⋆ ───────┐Chapter ElevenDIVINATION CLASS└─────── ⋆˖⁺‧₊☽◯☾₊‧⁺˖⋆ ───────┘

─────── ⋆˖⁺‧₊☽◯☾₊‧⁺˖⋆ ───────

The first couple of months went by rather fast. I almost completly forgot about what had happened during the quidditch game a few days before the start of the term. I hadn't told anyone about it. I honestly refused to believe that it actually happened, becuase I didn't want it to. If I let myself think about it I would be terrified all the time, so I pushed it out of my mind and focused on my studies.

Since it was our third year, it was the first year we get to take Divination. I was looking forward to it. The first couple of classes were interesting, and I like the teacher, Professor Onai. But then the class got boring. I was no good at seeing things.

The room was beautiful as well as comfortable. Purples and yellows danced around the roon on various objects. Professor Onai waited for all the students to arrive before starting her lecture.

I sat beside Ominis and Sebastian with Anne on the other side of her brother. We sat in the back row. "Alright, for today's class I want to try something different." Professor Onai says standing in the center of the room looking up at the students. "The tables in front of you have a crystal ball on them." she says waving her arm and the crystal balls appear on the tables. "Now, I will break you off into pairs."

She started calling out our partners. It wasn't much of a surprise when Sebastian got paired with his sister. I was one of the last people to be paired and so was Ominis. The two of us got paired together, so we took a seat at the table in front of us.

"Keep in mind that sometimes what can be seen or felt isn't always what it seems. Sometimes we as people try to avoid our fates when the lesson is to accept them. To learn from them. To grow." she says gracefully as she moved around the classroom. "Today you will work in pairs to transfer a memory to your partner for them to see."

Ominis raised his hand, "Professor, seeing as we have to share and witness each others memories, will I be able to see them?" he asked.

Despite the blonde haired boy not being abot to see her, she smiled at him. "Yes, the images will be projected into each others minds."

"Awesome!" Ominis whispers suddenly excited for us to start.

Professor Onai turns her attention back to the rest of the class, "Alright, all you have to do if place your hands on the crystal ball and the partner not sharing the memories at that moment will place their hand over yours." she explained. "Don't be discoruagred if the memory that shows up isn't the one that you want, sometimes the ball has a mind of its own. You may begin, and if you need any help don't hesitate to ask me."