24.Enzo

*time skip*

May 14, 2021 (Atlas is now seven months old)

"We got everything?" I asked Bella as we sat in the car after having strapped both the boys into their respective seats and I had Blaze hooked in the back with a net keeping him from jumping into the backseat with the boys.

"Yes," she replied and I nodded, putting her car on drive and reversing out of the driveway before driving down the road towards Carina's office. Carina Jacobs was the name of our wedding planner. She was recommended by one of my former Marine buddies, Dan Adams, who had gotten married three years ago.

"What did you say we were going to be going with he today?" I asked as I stoped at a red light to look over at her and she smiled.

"She said she wanted to show us a couple reception venues," she said and I nodded, "also said she wanted go over the theme or something."

"I'll leave that to you, angel," I said and she grinned making me chuckle, "all I know is that I have to be at the end of the isle." She laughed at that throwing her head back and I grinned.

God how did I get so lucky?

That's a question I've found asking constantly. Like how did I ever think that I'd end up with my ex when there was someone out there that was perfect? Thank god she fucked up that relationship or else I wouldn't have met the absolute love of my life. I've said it once and will continue to say, Bella has been the best thing to ever happen to me along with our boys. They are my reason to keep going and to keep working hard.

Since Elijah and Kaeden are in the limelight, and since Bella is their sister, there have been articles written about our engagement. Our instagram and Twitter have been flooded with support messages from fans that have been following our lives since Bella and I decided to make a YouTube channel.

But despite that, Bella hasn't recorded any of our meetings only taking photos. We post a little of everything from home life to work to family. Of course there have also been a lot of negative comments about how I was only using Bella because of who her brothers were and that I only wanted the fame which is by far the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

"Ready?" I asked Bella once we arrived at Corina's office and she nodded. After parking the parking in a few space, I turned the engine off before both bella and I climbed out of the car and gathered the boys from their seats, we made our way inside.

Once we entered we were greeted by the front desk secretary who, by the way, was extremely rude. We didn't have this problem the last time we were here to see Corina.

"Hello, we're here to see Miss Jacobs," Bella said once we entered thr building. The woman at the desk was different from the one we saw the last time we were here. She didn't spare us a glance as she continued to type on her phone. I looked at Bella and we exchanged looks before she knocked on the desk making the woman look up with an annoyed expression on her face.

"What?" She asked giving Bella a once over. "We're not hiring."

I raised a brow while Bella blinked, "we're not here to look for a job," I said and her head snapped to me as she finally noticed me behind Bella, "we're here to see Ms Jacobs."

"Let her know that my fiancée and I are here," I said and she blinked before she turned to Bella and again gave her a once over look and scoffed.

"You can do much better than her," she said and I gave her a deadpanned look.

"And if by better you mean, you? I think I'll pass on that," I said and she rolled her eyes, "she's not plastic."

Bella bit her lip to keep from laughing at my comment while the chick's face turned red, "so your job," I looked down at the name tag on her shirt, "Kim."