18. Enzo

November 20,2020 ( Atlas is now 5 weeks and 4 days old)

Five days before thanksgiving, Bella and I were moving into our new home with the help of our family. I know it will take time for us to get used to the idea of living together but we were both looking forward to this new change in our lives. Not just because it was a way for Dylan to not bring up the fact that Bella me I didn't live together in court, but because we wanted to liv le together. I asked Bella a few times over the past few weeks since I had asked her if she was sure to move on with me and she said she was. I didn't want to push her into saying yes just because she was scared of Dylan and his threat to take Atlas.

"Damn," Aaron whistled as the and the others stepped into the house with a bow of items that belonged to Bella in. "This place is insane."

"Well give you guys a grand tour of the house once we finish unloading the moving truck," I said and he nodded before asking where he should put the box and Bella was quick to tell him upstairs to the left which was our room. That's how it went for the next two hours with her giving orders since she was watching the boys with Bailey—who would help once in a while with carrying boxes or suitcases to their respective rooms.

So as proposed, Bella and I showed our families the house and all three of her brothers already claiming that they'll be coming over everyday to play in the snooker room after we showed them the room on the basement.

"Shit busy your place is insane," Kaiden said

"I wish we had known about this place sooner," Elijah said making Julia, his fiancée roll her eyes and shake her head. "You guys will have killer parties."

"No parties," Bella said adding, "not until the boys are older."

"You'll have great holiday gatherings, he means," Julia said with a smile, "right, Eli?"

"Duh," Elijah replied with an eye roll making me smile and shake my head.

"And speaking of holiday gatherings," Bella said and we looked at her, "why don't we have Christmas here this year?"

"Really?" Milo asked with wide eyes and we nodded, me throwing an arm over Bella's shoulder.

"Absolutely," I said and they grinned, "we would've said thanksgiving but mom has already invited everyone to hers for it."

"When are you planning on putting the tree up?" Nikko quizzed tilting his head as Aaron had an arm over his shoulder.

"We were thinking of going to the tree farm in town to look for one next week," Bella said, "would you guys like to join us? I know you guys haven't gotten yours either."

"We don't want to intrude on your first family tree hunting," Nikko said as he looked at me but I shook my head with a smile.

"You won't, in fact I was actually going to ask if you would like to join us as well." I said and the brothers and their partners nodded with smiles with Nikko, Milo and Julia thanking us.

"Thank you again for helping us get moved in," I said as we sat down at the dining table with cups of coffee in front of us us, Bella's parents, my mom and Bailey had all gone home half an hour ago once we had everything out away in their respective places in each room. We decided to put both Declan and Atlas' cribs in the same rom until they were old enough to have their own rooms. So that meant we had two extra rooms that we turned into guest rooms.

"No problem at all," Julia said with a smile as she sipped on her drink, "we were happy to help."

"Indeed," Nikko and Milo said in unison with matching smiles. Aaron, Elijah and Kaeden nodded their agreements.