૮₍˶ •. • ⑅₎ა

૮₍˃̵֊ ˂̵ ₎ა
⏤ ⏤ ✎ .ೃ first impressions !!

(lastname) (name) gathered her things, swiftly returning them in her schoolbag as her classmates did the same. by the time she was done, the classroom was close to empty, with a few students hanging around to complete assignments that they had to finish before the day ended.

with an unnoticeable sigh, the first-year girl left and headed towards the shoe lockers. she didn't realise that she had began to walk aimlessly through the hallways, as her mind had wandered off to the club activity selections.

should i join a different club this time? i haven't changed for quite some time, and nii-san's been making a huge fuss about it.. what's his problem? i can join whichever club i want to—

her train of thoughts made an abrupt stop as she found herself on the floor after being thrown on the floor by someone who was running towards her direction. arghh.. my back..

(lastname) reopened her eyes and slowly hoisted herself up. that too, was put to an abrupt stop when she heard someone's breath hitch in front of her. directly in front of her.

when her eyes fully opened, she was met with a pair of widened hazel-brown eyes staring directly at her. (lastname) could only assume that their faces were centimetres away from each other, judging from the boy's reddened cheeks and expression.

the two stayed like that for a few more seconds before the boy broke the silence. tried to. "i-i'm so sorry! i should've watched where i was running—" observing the student, (lastname) noticed the colour of his hair, finding a great interest in it.

a hand suddenly appeared in front of her face, making her look up. the boy was offering a hand to her which she gladly took as he hoisted her back up to solid ground with ease.

"i'm really sorry!" the boy continued to apologise. "i was just in a hurry to practice, which explains the hurry—"

(lastname) cut him off. "then shouldn't you be going now? you'll be late even more if you continue apologising to me, um..."

"i'm sugawara koushi, second-year!"

"sugawara-senpai then. i'll take my leave." (lastname) was about to make a move when the silver-haired boy blocked her way, stopping her.

"you're a first-year, aren't you? here," sugawara handed her an application form. "it's for the volleyball club! we're trying to get managers in to help us in admin stuff."

(lastname) silently analysed the application form as sugawara patiently stood there, watching her as she did. "'managers'? meaning you have at least one, don't you?"

"yeah, but one could only help out how much. so we're trying to find managers to ease the workload on our current one!" (lastname) nodded in acknowledgment. "i'll think about it for now. and you should really get going, sugawara-senpai. i'll see you when i do."

with a wave of her hand, (lastname) was off, heading towards the direction she was walking towards earlier. watching her round the corner, sugawara's grip on the application papers tightened.

"nope, there's no way love at first sight is a thing!" sugawara denied and started jogging towards the gymnasium where volleyball practice was being held at.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍, ˢᵘᵍᵃʷᵃʳᵃ ᵏᵒᵘˢʰⁱ 🎉