❛ 第七章 ❜

૮₍˃̵֊ ˂̵ ₎ა
⏤ ⏤ ✎  .ೃ    𝖼𝗅𝗈𝗌𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇 𝖻𝖾𝖿𝗈𝗋𝖾 !!

SUGAWARA'S HANDS WERE getting sweaty by the minute. and it's quite understandable, knowing he had officially asked their assistant manager out a few days ago. and surprisingly, she agreed.

so he was currently waiting outside the (lastname) residence in an outfit suitable for the occasion; he was bringing the second-year girl to a picnic. they had her favorite flowers there, which is the main reason why he wanted to bring her there.

with his back facing the residence, sugawara kept ruffling his hair, a habit he adapted whenever he was nervous. he tried his best not to pace around awkwardly in front of the gate while thinking of negative thoughts. why am i so nervous for?! i'm the one who asked her out!

due to how nervous he was, he didn't notice the gate opening to reveal the girl he liked. (lastname) quietly locked her gate before tiptoeing to stand behind the older boy. she then whispered, "are you nervous, suga-san?"

sugawara flinched and scooted away a few minutes in surprise. when his eyes landed on her, he felt his face turn crimson red. aside from admiring how different and slightly dolled-up (lastname) was, he had quickly noticed the similarities in their colour scheme for their outfits.

they were unexpectedly matching.

sugawara tried to brush the thought of as he robotically lifted both his arms to point towards the direction of the park. (lastname) obviously didn't understand what he meant, but followed anyway.

so instead of having sugawara lead the way, (lastname) was now leading. she mentally pinched the bridge of her nose in slight annoyance as she sighed. she abruptly stopped, which made sugawara bump into her since he wasn't looking.

"w-why'd you stop, (name)?—" he didn't get to finish his sentence when the said girl pulled him down slightly and planted a peck on his jaw. "pull out of your daze and lead the way. unless you wanna waste this once in a lifetime opportunity i'm giving you, i suggest you lead the way."

without wasting a breath, sugawara nodded aggressively, took her hand and started leading the way with a deeper shade of red painted on his face. the walk there was silent. so was their surroundings.

it was roughly a quarter past eight in the morning. sugawara planned ahead and suggested they set out early, since he didn't own a vehicle for them to drive to the wanted destination, and it would take at least an hour or so by foot to get to the park the silver-head had picked out.

as they were walking through the streets covered in a comfortable silence, the silver-haired setter moved and shifted their hands slightly so that he could intertwine their hands together. their hands molded perfectly, (lastname)'s hand looking a lot more inferior compared to sugawara's which was ironic, since their personalities were the opposite.

they soon came across a bus stop. "(name), we have around 25 minutes left to the destination if we continue by foot." sugawara started as he read the bus information on the stand. "but it would be reduced to around 15 if we take bus 257."

as if on cue, the said bus was making its way to the bus stop. (lastname) pointed to the bus, then turned to sugawara. the latter took the hint that she wanted to take the bus and nodded with a warm smile. he quickly flagged down the bus with his free hand.

after they boarded the bus, (lastname) was about to drop her coins in the coin deposit to pay for her fee when a certain silver boy beat her to it and dropped twice the amount. he briefly explained to the driver that he paid for the both of them before pulling her deeper into the bus to find an empty seat.