❛ 第八章 ❜

૮₍˃̵֊ ˂̵ ₎ა
⏤ ⏤ ✎  .ೃ    random future thoughts !!

A SOFT CHUCKLE escaped (lastname)'s lips as she interacted with her friends near the window in the hallways. it was relatively quiet and peaceful that morning, something (lastname) cerished a lot.

(lastname) often found silence comforting, especially the early mornings on days she had school, like today. at that moment, only two of her dear friends were present together with her.

hara was busy completing a few assignments she missed back in her classroom, so the trio found themselves outside; in the hallways. "i love mornings, yet i can't find myself waking up early aside from school."

the two girls agreed with ishida's comment with identical smiles on their faces. "let's do this one day." miura started. "once we get our driver's licenses, let's all hang out. maybe rent a vehicle enough to fit all of us inside and sleep under the stars or stay up late just to see the morning view. wouldn't that be nice?"

"you're talking as if we won't see each other anymore once we graduate, yan." (lastname) spoke, emphasising on miura's nickname, which earned her a nudge from the girl. "i have a feeling i wouldn't want to step foot in mai's car. i can picture her decorating her car inside out."

her friends visibly grimaced. "she'll buy so many car accessories in so many different colours that it'll probably be illegal to drive around in it." miura scoffed, already stressed from the thought. "remind me to get sunglasses specifically for her car. i'm already getting an eyesore just picturing it."

back in one of the second-year classrooms, a girl who was finishing up her assignments sneezed. "why do i feel like someone's complaining about me.."

while the three girls continued their conversation circling around future predictions about themselves, they didn't notice a silver-haired boy making his way towards them. "oh, sugawara-senpai! good morning."

ishida greeted the minute her eyes laid on her upperclassman. hearing his name being mentioned, (lastname) turned her head to where ishida was facing towards. "good morning. it's surprising to see you here, ishida-san. i'm guessing hara-san's here as well?"

the girl mocked her senior for a split-second before returning to their small conversation. "i can be early whenever i want to, sugawara-senpai! and mai's back in the classroom completely some assignments."

though she's a second-year student who lives nearby, ishida still reports to school late, for reasons she doesn't want to disclose. so it's a miracle whenever she reports early.

noticing his stare on her best friend, miura lightly shoved (lastname) towards the boy. she then proceeded to drag ishida away, most likely to hara's classroom so that sugawara could freely talk to (lastname) without any awkward disturbance.

(lastname) shook her head disapprovingly at her friends actions. she turned back towards the window and rested her elbows on the edge before beckoning the boy to join her.

with a comfortable silence surrounding them, the assistant manager suddenly turned her head and openly stared aimlessly at her senior. "suga-san, what do you plan to work towards once you graduate?"

sugawara took the opportunity to face (lastname) and rested his head on his hand. "being a teacher. though more specifically an elementary school teacher." a grin was spread across (lastname)'s face.

"not surprised."

"how about you? any specific courses you plan to take once graduating?" the girl didn't respond immediately. she could be seen pondering about the different possible courses she could take and work towards.

"(course/job of choice). still in its thinking process though." the girl paused. "i can't figure out what to take on. nothing seems right."

"you'll figure it out soon enough." sugawara encouraged. "i can see you working as a crafter of some sort. remember the keychain you gave me? it's genuinely well made, so maybe take that as another option? then you'll at least gain some working experience from it."

(lastname)'s eyes lit up in realisation. "i'll keep that in mind."

silence filled them once more. "you'll visit, right?" (lastname) turned away from the older boy and looked out the window. "you and the other third-years. you'll visit once you graduate, right?"

a soft smile emerged on the boy's face as he too, looked out the window. "we'll try. i definitely would, and i know daichi would as well."

sugawara heard (lastname) abruptly cleared her throat and fully faced him, which he followed suit. the girl briefly scoffed at herself before sticking her hand in her pocket, trying to find something in it.

afterwards she gently grabbed both of sugawara's hands and turned them so that the palms was facing upwards. (lastname) then proceeded to place something on it, which she abruptly covered with his fingers.

"it's nothing special, judging from how small the box is. promise to not open it till your graduation?" with the same soft smile still on his face, sugawara nodded. "i promise.

˗ˏˋ ray speaks! 'ˎ˗this is so short im so sorry

˗ˏˋ ray speaks! 'ˎ˗
this is so short im so sorry....... but next chapters the last chapter before the ending chap!!!!!!!! might include some extra chapters, they'll mainly be snippets of their high school life. like example, the chap might be abt sugawara's persistence, since he did bug (lastname) to go out with him a lot...

but its just a might, so lets see