Sho x Izu

Dekus pov

I woke up in Shos arms and look over to see Denki and Tosh cuddling. I wiggle out of Shos arms without waking him. I manage to snap a photo and send it to the both of them. Laughing to myself I walk over to the dresser and take out my binder, a black baggy shirt with short sleeves and a striped long sleeve shirt under it, baggy black pants with a silver chain on them. I go into the bathroom and change. I walk out of the bathroom to see Denki sitting up criss cross on the bed staring at the photo I sent with a bloody nose. I laugh and nudge Tosh awake. "Your boyfriend got a nosebleed" I said laughing harder seeing Tosh try to calm him, causing a short curcit.

I look over to Sho who is now sitting up in my bed watching them too. I walk over to the bed and sit down next to him, laying my head on his shoulder. He smiles and kisses me on the head. Once Denki was okay and we all calmed down I got an idea. "Guys?" I ask trying to get their attention. "We should go to the mall today so we can decorate our dorms a little more." I said exited. The three agreed and I texted the rest of the group. (Sero, Kirishima, Kacchan because he goes everywhere with Kiri, and Tamaki I decided it was good for the rest of the group to get to know him. He's actually pretty sweet, he's just kind of shy.) Then I texted the group chat minus Tamaki. 

Text message

Izuku: Guys can you all try to be calm today? Tamaki is coming and he's really shy, his anxiety also gets super bad, so Kiri try to keep Kacchan calm.

Sero: Of course, I don't want to be the cause of him having a bad time!

Kiri: I can try for sure I agree with Sero

Kacchan: Whatever Deku 

End of text message 

"I'm glad they all understand I didn't want Tamaki to not have fun." I said to Sho. "Yeah" he agreed.

326 words