UA!

Dekus POV

I woke up to Toshi waking me up. "You slept in you need to be ready in an hour." He said softly and walked out, closing the door behind him. I sat up and stretched. My first day at my dream school! I'm so excited. I smiled and put on my uniform. Dad had brought it because I forgot to go pick it up. I brushed my hair and teeth and then went downstairs. I sat on the counter once again after getting my coffee.

Papa turned around and handed me eggs I took it and hopped off the counter, sitting down at the table. A little later Toshi walked downstairs and sat next to me after getting his coffee. After I finished eating, I went upstairs and woke up Eri, I brushed and braided her hair. "Are you ready for day care?" I said picking her up, throwing and catching her. She laughed "Yes!" I smiled and put her down. "You're going to make sooooo many friends!" I laughed. I picked her up and put her on my shoulders and ran down the stairs holding her. She was laughing so hard. "What are you guys doing?" Pa said laughing. 

"Izu was doing my hair!" She said as I put her down. Dad was at the table drinking his coffee, he was smiling at us. "I've never seen you smile dad" I said. He shook his head as Pa started laughing harder. "Alright little listeners get on in the car." Pa said.

I sat in between Toshi and Eri and buckled Eri into her car seat. Dad was in the passenger's seat and Pa was driving. I connected to the Bluetooth and turned on me, pa, and Eris favorite song. I laughed as pa and Eri sang their hearts out and I sang along.

We pulled up to the day care and I unbuckled Eri. I kissed her forehead and told her to have fun as Pa walked her in.

Time skip

We pulled up to UA and I realized how nervous I really was. I fidgeted with my sleeves. Toshi poked my arm. "We got this." He said and ruffled my hair. He's the best older brother figure I've probably ever had. More than Kacchan. I smiled and stared at my feet as we walked in.

(Shinsou is in 1-A)

We walked into the classroom with dad before anyone else got here and he told us to pick our seats. Toshi sat next to the window, and I sat next to him. Other people started walking into the classroom. I was staring at the desk, and someone sat next to me. I looked over and it was a boy with half white and red hair. "Hi" I said. He jumped a little and looked at me. "Hey" he said. We started having a conversation as more people joined in. A girl with brown hair, Uaraka, a boy with purplish blue hair, Iida, a boy with yellow and black hair, Denki, and another girl, Tsu. I introduced them to Toshi and even though he's not a people person Denki got him to talk.

Toshi was blushing so I started laughing he punched my arm. 

(I wanted to add Denki to the group)

536 words