Hospital.

Shinsous POV

My ears were ringing badly but I could hear Shoto calling for Izu and then the sound of sirens. My vision was blurry and felt a sharp pain in my head. I touched it and looked at my hand seeing red. I tried to see Zu but all I could see was red on that side of the car. I heard a loud sound and then looked to see someone helping me. They brought me to the ambulance. "Izuku..." I said. "Who's that?" They asked. "M-My brother...He was in the passenger's seat." I said. He let someone else assist me as I heard someone yell. "Someone's in the passenger's side!" How did they not know? "How? It's damaged so badly! How do we get them out!" They yelled back and I passed out.

Aizawas POV

I got a call about a car accident and called Hizashi. "Hey, there's been an accident on ----interstate. A car was in a head on and T-boned." I said he gasped. "Sho... What kind of car was it?" He asked. "Uh I think the same kind as ours." I could hear him getting upset and running. "What's wrong?" I asked. "I let the kids take our car to the mall!" He yelled hanging up. I ran faster, hearing that my stomach dropped. I got to the scene to see all of the kids being helped the only one I didn't see was Izu. 

I saw Hitoshi passed out in one of the ambulances and the others being helped they weren't severely injured. I go up to one of the firefighters. "There was another kid where is he." I asked. "He is in the passenger's side, but it is damaged so severely that it will be around 10-30 minutes to get him out." He said, I felt my heart drop. I waited around 20 minutes until they finally got him out. Just as Hizashi showed up. "Oh my god." He said falling to the ground. I ran over to him as we watched them take Izu out and we then ran to him. "Izuku!" Zashi yelled. "Please back up you will need to meet everyone at the hospital" they said. 

Shotos POV

I watched them take Zuku out and he had blood practically all over him. He Sero and Hitoshi were the only ones really injured since it hit them directly. I looked over to see Aizawa Sensei and Mr. H (That's what Shoto calls him) Sensei looked like he was trying to hold himself together for Mr. H because he was breaking down in his arms. I watched as they ran off to the hospital. 

At the hospital

Aizawas POV

Two hours of waiting to hear about the kids a doctor finally came out. "Hitoshi Aizawa?" He said as we ran up to him. "He has a mild concussion and he had stiches on his face due to it getting cut and we managed to pull out all of the glass from his arms. You may go see him now in room 302." He said as we ran to his room. "Toshi..." Zashi said as he stroked his hair. "Hey dad, hey pa..." He said softly. "Where's Zuku?" He asked we looked at each other. "We haven't heard anything yet." I said as he looked at his hands. "Oh..." He said sadly I looked at Zashi kissed him and looked to Tosh. "I'll go check" I said kissing his head and walking out. 

I walked up to a nurse. "Izuku Aizawa." I said sternly. "U-Uhm I'll go get the doctor..." She said. A doctor finally came up to me. "He is in the ICU. He had stitches in 3 areas of his face some of the cuts were extremely deep. He has a very severe concussion. His arm, and leg are broken due to the car being crushed on that side of his body. He hasn't woken up so we aren't sure if he's in a coma or not, but when he wakes up, he might not remember a lot of things. His binder was crushing his ribs and the impact of the airbags, and his side of the car being crushed his ribs broke. I'm sorry, he is extremely lucky to be alive." He said walking away. My heart sunk. How do I tell Zashi, and Tosh this.

It was then I realized someone had been listening. I turn around to see Shoto tearing up. "You weren't supposed to hear that." I said as tears fell from his eyes. I knew something was going on between Izu and Shoto I was waiting for them to tell me. I walk over to him and hug him. He has a bandage around his hand and a black eye. "Do you want to see him?" I ask not wanting to go alone. He nods and we make our way to the ICU to see Izuku laying there. He had a bandage around his head, a cast on his arm and leg. Plus, bandages around his chest hiding it but also supporting his ribs. I hear the door open and turn around to see Zashi. 

He broke down, I walked over and hugged him. "I'm so sorry I shouldn't have let them take the car, this is all my fault." He said sobbing. "It's okay it's not your fault." I said kissing his head. A doctor walked in, "He should wake in in the next few days." He said.

907 word.