Truth or dare

Izukus POV 

I'm basically on house arrest, well more of a suicide watch but, still! I can't do shit! I sigh and look over to Todoroki who is passed out next to me and I chuckle. I sit up in my bed as I get a notification from the bakusquad group chat. 

Mother (Mina): Guys I have an AMAZING idea!

Anger issues (Bakugo): Why do you have to yell even through text.

Electricity (Denki): What is it Mina!

The rest of the chat starts spamming asking Mina what her idea is. 

Mother: Let's have a sleepover!

I sighs seeing as I wouldn't be able to go because I am stuck at home, it's better than the dorms but, still!

Izuku: I can't come, I'm sorry Mother!

Mother: YOU HAVE TO COME!! :(

The rest of the chat agreeing with Mina that he has to come.

Izuku: I'm basically on house arrest :(

Mother: Then we can do it at your house!

Izuku: Okay, let me ask my dad and Sho!

Mother: Ooooooo, Roki is there??

Izuku ignored this, put his phone down and went to ask his dad.

I walked downstairs into the living room where Dad, and Pa was. "Hey Iz! What are you up to?" Pa asked. They had just gotten off patrol and are watching a movie. "I have a question" I said fidgeting with my fingers. "What?" Dad asked. "Can some of my friends come over for a sleepover?" I said sort of quietly. "Of course!" Pa replied, he's probably just excited because more people will eat his food. "Sure, more people to watch you" Dad said with a slight chuckle. I smiled and ran upstairs.

I ran into my room, slamming the door which woke Sho up. "Sho!" I said with a huge smile on my face. "What's up Iz?" He asked, sitting up. I smile wider. "People are coming to sleepover!!" I said as I started to pick up my room. Shin walks in and leans against the doorway, crossing his arms. "Which ones?" He said, I knew he mainly asked to see if Kami was coming. "Kami~~" I said messing with him, he ran to his room. I presume to clean and get ready.

We all start planning snacks, drinks, etc. I'm so excited, I love my friends. The entire class got so close but mainly the Bakusquad and Dekusquad merged. I wake up Todoroki and tell him the plan. "Alright, are you sure you're ready for all of this, love?" He asks worryingly as not everyone knows I am trans still. Only Shoto, Kacchan, and my family. "Yes, I think I'll even tell them!" I say excitingly. He looks really worried but, agrees.

Time skip!!

Right before everyone got here, I went over to my dresser. I take out my binder, boxers, a baggy nirvana shirt, and my sweats. I finish changing and look over to Sho who is staring at me, and I laugh out of embarrassment. Then I realize 'HE JUST SAW MY WHOLE BODY!?' I internally start dying and cross my arms over my flattened chest in dysphoria.

Sho, seeing this, he smiles and walks over to me, unfolding my arms and hugging me. "Izuku, look at me" he says looking down to me and cupping my face. I look up from the ground to him. "You are so handsome, and you look amazing, and masculine no matter what, okay?" He says reassuringly. I smile and hug him. We stay like this until we hear the doorbell in which I jump out of his arms and rush downstairs. 

I open the door to see the baku-squad and squeal. "MOTHER~!!" I scream, hugging Mina. "MY SON!!" She says fake gasping, Sho stands behind us laughing slightly. Mina then comes in revealing Kiri. "FATHER!" I shout jumping on him. "MY CHILD!" He yells as we both fall over hysterically laughing. I wipe my eyes because I started crying from how hard I laughed. Denki helps me up and I hug him too. "What's good Denks." I say fake hitting him, he laughs. "Bakugou is going to be late." Sero says walking in.

After we all greet each other. Just as we all settle down in my room just as someone slams the door open. "I GOT THE SNACKS BITCHES!" Kacchan yells as we all start laughing from his entrance. Kacchan doesn't get very aggressive with the squad, just the other classmates. I get up and hug him. "Hey Kacchan." I say with a big smile. "Hey Zuzu." He replies, we all sit down and talk, while eating the snacks Kacchan brought. Just then Sero sneaks off into the bathroom, after about ten minutes I go to check on him. I knock, "Sero?" I whisper, he opens the door quickly rushing me in. 

Every once in a while, me and Sero have smoking meet ups. He pulls the bong out from his bag, and we begin our session. I cough and we both start dying laughing. Then we hear Shin outside the door asking what was going on. He hides the bong under the sink, and I open the door. "What's going on in here!?" He asks and sniffs the air, then giving me a 'look'. Then looks at Sero. He rushes into the room and joins us. "Hey, I didn't know my big bro was a stoner" I say laughing as I exhale.

We finish up and Sero puts everything away. We all get up and stumble back to my room, giggling and bumping into each other. "What were you guys doing?" Kiri asked, we didn't reply, just laughed. Shin sat down next to Kami, and Sero with Kacchan and Kiri. I fell over onto Sho and sat back up. "You good bro?" Sero says, barely getting out his words because he is laughing so hard. "Yeah" I say in a wheeze. After we had calmed down, we decided to play truth or dare. "Mr. Shoto Todoroki?" Mother asks in a playful tone. "Yes Mina?" He replied. "Truth or dare, Mr. Innocent?" She asks giggling. "Dare" Sho says with a small smile.

Mina smiles quite big which made me nervous, "I dare you to kiss Izu." None of them have really seen us kiss other than Shinsou, who has walked in a few times on us making out. Sho leans over and kisses me rather deeply, I laugh when he was done. We went a few more rounds until it was Denkis turn. "Izuku Truth or Dare?" He says with a grin that scared me. "Truth." I said, wanting to play it safe since that smile... "What is your darkest secret?" He asks. Kacchan looks at me and so does Sho. Kacchan looks angrier that he had said that though. I give them a reassuring smile. Kacchan changes the topic.

I smile, "thank you for reminding me, Kacchan." I say looking at the stars. "No problem, if any of these dickwads give you an issue, tell me. Okay?" He says, he sounds rather worried. "I will Kacchan, I promise." I say. "Goodnight." I give him a hug and go back inside, grabbing a sports bra from my dresser, and I walk into the bathroom. I take my binder off and slip on my bra and hoodie. I walk back into my room and snuggle Sho until I fall asleep.

1,4456 words