Getting settled

Dekus POV

I was packing my things into a suitcase, then I grabbed my favorite blanket and folded it setting it on top of my suitcase. I heard a knock on my door. "Come in!" I shouted. Hitoshi walked in sitting on my chair. "So..." He said. "I think I like Denki." He said. I squealed. "It's about time! He totally likes you." I said, I was so happy for my brother I wanted to jump up and down. "Really?" He said smiling. I smiled back "Of course!" I said. "Did you grab you binders?" he asked. "Shit-" I said. "Izu- you just cursed." He said laughing. I started laughing "It's all the time I've been spending with you Denki and Mina" I joked, he laughed harder. 

I grabbed my binders, swimming binder, and bras. Put it in my suitcase and walked downstairs with my things. Toshi soon after came down as well. "My listeners are leaving me." Pa said almost crying. "Pa we will be here on weekends, and holidays" I said. "My babies" He said kind of sadly. We hugged him. "I am so proud of you both." He said smiling and pulling out of the hug. "Alright let's go." Dad said we put out suitcases into the car and left for UA. "Izu, H I am going to miss you guys" E said sadly. "We will see you a lot E don't worry we aren't leaving for good." I said kissing her head as we pulled into UA. 

We said our goodbyes since we won't see them for the weekend, because Nezu wants all of us to get used to our dorms this weekend. "You ready Tosh?" I asked knowing he was probably anxious. "Yes, Todoroki is chill so I'm ready." He said smiling, him and Todoroki have become good friends since they are both 'the quiet kids'. I said bye to Toshi for now since we have different rooms. I opened the door to see Denki unpacking. "Hey Deku!" He said beaming, I guess he's exited. I smiled "Hey Denki!" I walked over to my side of the room and unpacked as Denki and me went back and forth telling funny stories about our childhoods.

 I took my binders and bras out of my suitcase and put it all in the same drawer. Denki looked at me and smiled. Then we talked about being tans for a while. I explained that I do my own shots and I took them out of the drawer I put them in with my binders. "Thats so cool, my mom does it for me because I'm scared of needles so we figured to out to where we do it every two weeks on weekends because I will be home." He said. "Thats so cool, I used to be terrified of needles so my dad, Sensei used to do it for me." I said. 

We continued talking when we heard a knock on my door, "I got it" I said. I opened the door, and it was Todoroki. "Oh hey Todoroki." I said, I felt a slight warmth glaze over my cheeks. "Mina told me to tell you and Denki to meet everyone in the common room at 8:00" he said. It was odd that Mina did that but, we agreed. Then Todoroki left. "Deku?" Denki asked. "Yes?" I said. "I usually don't wear my binder past eight because I wear it all day." He said worried, I could tell he didn't want to hurt himself. 

"Do you want to stay? I'll stay with you." I said so that he wouldn't have to be alone. "No, uh I could wear a baggy hoodie. I want to see Hitoshi..." He said we told everyone to call him Hitoshi and me Deku because our last names are the same as our dads and it makes it awkward. "Okay I'll do the same." I said and smiled, I'm happy I'm not doing it alone. He smiled at me "I'm going to change now." He said and grabbed clothes, going to the bathroom. I stood up and walked over to my dresser. I took my binder off and put on my sports bra then throwing on a big hoodie. 

705 words.