Hey nerd

Aizawas POV

I walk out of the room to call Bakugou and Todoroki since Izuku has been up a few days and is re-gaining his strength. I dial Bakugou's number and hold the phone up to my ear. "Hello?" He asks, he must not have saved my number. "Izuku is awake, you can see him now." I said tiredly. "I'm on my way!" He yelled; I pulled the phone away from my ear a bit. "Ring Todoroki and tell him too." I said and hung up, walking back into Izuku's room sitting down next to him. He looks over at me. "Why hasn't anyone come to see me?" He asks sadly. I sigh and rub my eyes, "I haven't told anyone, yet I was giving you a chance to re-gain your strength and now that you are better, I have called your friends they are on their-" I get cut off by the door slamming open. "Welp I'm going to go get coffee. Be gentle with him!" I say walking out.

Izukus POV

I smile looking up to see all of my friends, some along with whom was in the crash. "Hey guys!" I say happily sitting up slowly, "hey nerd." Kacchan says as he helps me sit up. "Thank you" I say, "Your welcome." He says smirking. I smile as everyone hugs and greets me with flowers, cards, stuffed animals, ect. Sero, Uaraka, Sho, Kacchan, Kiri, Kami, Iida, and Shin are here. I haven't seen Eri, yet she's been very tired recently, but I get to go home today. I look over at Sho and put my arms out as he's the only one that hasn't greeted me yet. He stood off and let everyone say hi first. He walks over hugging me and gives me a kiss. "I missed you" he says smiling sitting down at the end of the bed. "I get to go home today." I say happily. "Really!?" Shin shouts. "Yes, it hasn't been the same without you Izu!" Kami yells. I laugh along with the others and grab Sho's hand and smile.

Time skip

Mostly everyone left other than Sho, Shin, and my parents. "You ready to go?" Dad walks in and asks. I nod and Sho helps me up. I hold his hand and he helps me walk down the stairs and into the car. 

Sorry guys a little update, I've been pretty stressed with school and stuff trying to get everything done and I'm having a little bit of writer's block but, I'll update more once school is done because I'll have more free time. I love you guys!

-Love, Elizabeth.