Baby time!

3rd POV

"Wait for me fuckers!" Bakugou screamed as he jumped in the car. Shouto was driving, Shinsou sat in the passenger seat, Bakugou sat next to Izuku who layed down, putting his head on Bakugou's lap, and his legs over Kaminari. Bakugou was dabbing a cold towel on Izukus head, Kaminari was massaging Izukus legs.

"I'm sorry your brother couldn't come Zu" Bakugou whispered. "I-It's okay he shouldn't have done the shit he did" Izuku said, getting louder when a contraction hit. Shinsou and Bakugou snickered at Izuku's cursing, Kaminari sat there flabbergasted, Shouto was unfazed. 

Soon enough, Aizawa, Hizashi, and Eri were in the car behind them, Tamaki, and Mirio were behind Aizawa. As they all arrived at the hospital. Shouto got out along with Izuku's fathers, followed by Tamaki and Mirio, who both ran inside to call out the doctors. 

"Hi baby" Hizashi said kissing Izuku's forehead. "Dad?" Izuku asked. "Yes?" Hizashi asked. "I-Is the baby going to be, okay? She's early" Izuku whispered, scared for his child. "She will be just fine hunny" Hizashi said, comforting his son. Aizawa was talking to Shouto.  

The doctors ran out with a stretcher, Bakugou and Kaminari helping Izu on it. "Alright let's get this party started!" Kaminari said behind the doctors. Everyone followed Izuku. Kaminari, Shinsou, Mirio, Tamaki, and Eri stayed in the waiting room.

 Aizawa, Hizashi, Bakugou, and Shouto going in with him. "Sir only three people-" The nurse started before Izuku cut her off. "I want them here so fuck off." Aizawa and Hizashi giggled. Bakugou stood there proud of his best friend. 

Izuku's doctor soon came in. "Alright well the baby is early but thankfully she is big enough for it to be safe, she and you will be okay." She said, Izuku smiled "Thank you" he said. "Of course, now let's see how dilated you ar- oh my" She cut herself off. "What? What's wrong?" Izuku asked. "Nothing I just didn't expect you to be ready already." She said laughing a bit. 

"Alright well you are dilated all the way so, are you ready to push?" She asked Izuku. Izuku nodded. He held onto Bakugou and Shouto's hands with his dads whispering sweet things to him. "You got this love." Shouto said. 

Izuku started pushing and about 15 minutes later he was done. "That was quick." Bakugou said scratching his head. "For me it felt like fucking forever." He laughed. The nurses cleaned the baby off, weighed her, measured her then handed her over to Izuku. "What are you going to name her?" The doctor asked.

 "Katsuo" Izuku said. Shouto and Katsuki looked at him for a second. "After you two." Izuku smiled. They both hugged him and everyone sat the looking at the baby.

500 words.

Sorry this was short I'm tired.