chapter 30 || (smut)

**

We got upstairs, and both sat on the bed.

"So what did you want to talk about?" I asked, getting on his lap. My hands were around his neck, playing with his hair. He sighed, his smile slightly fading. "What?" I asked, now getting worried.

"You know the dancing school we have been talking about? In LA?" I nodded. "Well I got in" he continued.

I gasped. "What! Jungkook that's amazing" I hugged him. He hugged me back. "Yeah it's a pretty good opportunity" he smiled. I then paused. "Wait...are you going?" I asked.

He sighed, before nodding. "Oh, well aren't you happy?" I asked, trying to be happy for him as well. He pulled me closer. "I am I just....you know this means I have to leave right?" I tried my best to keep my emotions under control.

I sighed, and nodded, trying not to cry. "When?" I whispered. He put our foreheads together. "Like 2 months" he whispered back. Ouch. I closed my eyes and one single tear fell. I at least thought it would take a couple of months. This caught me so off guard.

"I don't want you to leave" I whispered against his lips.

I could even see him trying not to cry, which was making this even worse. "I need you to listen very carefully to me right now, okay?" He said, his voice shaky. I nodded.

"I think, maybe we should end this...now" he started. I closed my eyes and tears just kept coming at this point. He took a deep breath. "The only, and I mean the only reason I'm saying this, is because I am already so obsessed with you and Its only going to get worse if we keep going....we both know distance won't work and...the longer we wait the harder it will be to say goodbye. " he whispered, softly crying himself now.

I couldn't even look at him, I was crying like a child. "Y/N I need you to understand that is the only reason, please you have to tell me you know that" he added, forcing me to look at him. I opened my eyes, looking into his, and took a deep breath. "I know.." I whispered through my sobbing.

He hugged me tight, as we both just cried in silence for a little while. "You are the most perfect girl I have ever met. I am so in love with you" he whispered. This just made me cry even more. He pulled away again.

"This doesn't mean we can't talk. We will still dance, text, have fun, be friends and everything, right? I'll still be here whenever " He said. I tried to smile, with tears running down my face. I stared at him, admiring as much of his face as I could. He wiped my tears. We just kept the eye contact, staring at each other and enjoying each other's presence.

(( SMUT WARNING ⚠️ ))

I had to feel him. I kissed him with all the passion I could, holding him closer than ever. He kissed me back, and the only thing I could think about was him. He was squeezing my hips so hard, but I didn't even mind it.

He scooted us back against the headboard, so we were sitting up. He quickly kissed me again, and my hands were in his hair while his were on my back, pulling me even closer to him. His hands kept moving were everywhere, touching me, and I could feel the passion and desperation from him.

He only moved away slightly to remove the hoodie I was wearing, before doing the same to his own. He stared at my body, admiring it, before reconnecting our lips. The neediness in us both right now was no joke, and it didn't take long before both of are pants and underwear hit the floor as well.