chapter 19 ||

**

"I'm gonna do it.... I have to do it...no I can't!" I whispered to myself as i paced back and forth in the living room. I guess my thoughts woke me up early, and all I could think about was I had to tell Jin about...everything.

I was standing staring out the window, biting my nails nervously. Suddenly I felt a pair of strong hands wrap around my waist.

"Is this how it's going to be every time you wake up? You running away from me before I can even get a kiss?" I heard Jungkook whisper in my ear.

I chuckled. "Sorry I couldn't sleep, didn't want to wake you" I answered as I turned around.

He made a disapproving noise before rubbing our noses together. That's what me and Jimin's thing was...

I nervously chuckled and looked away. He frowned and turned my head back to him. "What's wrong? Tell me" he asked while holding me close to him.

"I have to tell Jin" I whispered. He frowned again, while cupping my face with his hands. "What? Are you sure?" He questioned.

I just nodded. "Today. I just can't think about it anymore" I said shaking my head in frustration. "I think I'm gonna call Namjoon and....I don't know ask him to come over with Jin. Jin deserves to know that he knew too...so" I added while running a hand through my hair.

"Hey crazy...Just breathe..." he smiled while stroking my cheeks. I let out a big sigh. "Why don't you go eat some breakfast..." he started, and then took my phone from my pocket.

"While I call Namjoon for you, I'll explain everything to him" he continued. I pouted. "I can't ask you to do that" I whined while hugging him.

"You didn't ask" he exclaimed before kissing me on the head. "Now go eat!" He smiled before pushing me towards the kitchen. "Ok ok" I chuckled.

A few minutes later he came back with my phone in his hands. He handed it to me, and taking the sandwich from my hands. "Hey, I was eating that" I whined with food stuffed in my mouth.

He just chuckled before grabbing my hands. He sighed. "This whole situation is a mess Y/N, and I know you know that...." He started. I looked down and breathed out.

"But, Namjoon said it was about time. He wants him to know, and he also said it was okay for Jin to know that he knew so....he'll know everything. But he told me to be prepared to lose him, at least for a while. He said he is too..." Jungkook muttered.

I put my hands over my face. "Oh my god what have I gotten myself into!" I semi-yelled. Jungkook just pulled me into a hug.

"I'll be there with you okay? I'll sit there while you guys talk, and I'll just...break in if you guys start fighting or something" he chuckled. I laughed and sighed.

"In other words I'll be there for you" he whispered before he pulled my head up to him and in for a kiss.

I pulled away and smiled at him. "Why are you so perfect?" I whispered in his ear and grabbed around his neck. He chuckled. "Your laugh is so sexy" i said as I started kissing his neck.

I could feel him move his head to his side to give me more access. Just as I smirked into his neck, he swiftly lifted me up on the counter, in between his legs.