Chapter 18

SSK!

Arrival notice - Hints of new people on board.

~Merry reading!

★★★

Karan's chamber had been airy and bright. The curtains had been untied and the bed wasn't messy. Karan had leaned on to the finest pillow as he was reading a book. Avyaan had knocked the door and led Ishya in, "Karan!"

He looked up straight and narrowed his eyes at Ishya as he kept the book aside. He gestured them to settle down and the two of them pulled a chair as Ishya heard Avyaan, "The delegates are leaving tomorrow noon, right?"

"Yes in deed," Karan smiled, "So what are you up to with her?" His eyes fell sharp on Ishya as Avyaan cleared, "I will be taking her with me to the Triratna tomorrow as we leave."

"But what will she do for you there?"

"Magic."

"She is from home."

"That doesn't mean she is out of powers."

"But how can she help where mountaineers cannot find a solution?"

"May be she is the help we are searching."

"Why do you feel so?"

Avyaan answered in a whisper, "Her magic is ubiquitous and I feel it is the divine one."

"So what are you planning?"

"Try to open the portal with her."

Karan had the fear juggling in his eyes, "You know the risks."

Ishya widened her eyes in innocence as Karan continued, "So you will explain her the things?"

"Most probably history is going to be a bit boring for her," Avyaan commented.

"Are we going to open a portal to third realm to free the other immortals?" Ishya's eagerness popped out.

Karan stared at her and Avyaan looked as if he had seen a shape shifting magic absorber, "How do you know?"

Mayuk barged in, "Karan! The delegates are having few queries about finding a solution for the creatures on lose as few of their mates' magic is fading."

Without waiting for an explanation, Avyaan held Ishya's wrists and led themselves in the air to the courtroom where the delegates where panic stricken.

The court room was so vast with perfumed air and luxuriously maintained area with lanterns, candles and chandeliers brightening the metallic wall reflecting the figure of oneself. The painted tiles told tales and the windows were left open for the moon to peep in. Ishya, Avyaan, Mayuk and Karan got in to the courtroom, they had seen three delegates laying in the ground as if there was an invisible force suffocating them. One of the delegates seemed to have a silver light around him, she supposed he is of air. A plump lady was beside him with a aqua blue shade with blue eyes and another man was tossing with pain and Ishya knew he was the most effected of all. Karan kneeled, giving up with no efforts, "What can we do?"

Pari had just rushed on to the entrance. She walked up with Kavya and stood behind Karan who was in his knees, "How can I apologize the delegates?" He whispered, "If something happens to our guests?" If their lives vanish at our courtroom.

A deep discussion arose as murmurs in the room. Ashiya placed her hand on his shoulder and Akesh brought him up as Aira and Zyan looked at each other and then at Pari who blinked helplessly at Mayuk and immediately all their eyes fell on Ishya. Avyaan turned his head, side way and gave a permitting nod. Aira smiled, "That's it. Here we go!"