•{"I'm here."}•

•|Begining Dialogue|•
"It's okay to be afraid sometimes."
. . .
"Promise?"
.
"Promise."
•|End Dialogue•|

Rust was currently talking with Mr. Flamingo man, and was suddenly whispered something. . .

He told the penguin to wait while running off distance. Checking to see what the message was, he immediately closed it and went back to Albert.

"Leave."

Albert flinched a bit at the unpredictable mood change Rust had, but he did what the man asked and left. Leaving him alone.

He opened his messages. . .

Typed. . .

Then closed it once more. . .

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

Alone had been running for the past 10 minutes, trying to reach Rust's House. They lived far from each and Alone didn't have anything to get there. So he decided to just book it.

Once he got there, he could see his poor love leaning against the wall and tears trying to be held back. He didn't like to see Rust like this. Never had, never will.

Alone walked up quietly to Rust, and hugged him from behind before Rust could even see his face. Rust just felt those soft caring arms around him and quickly hugged back.

"Dont worry, I'm here." Alone whispers next to Rust's ear. He wipes his small tears away and said "Why don't we go somewhere else? That's not too expose. . ."

"Yeah, I don't know why I even stayed here." Rust said trying to clear his mood. "I think it's best we go some where more private." Rust said sort of smiling.

Alone stared at the man seeing him slowly turning comfortable. His eyes were no longer red, and his heart beat slowed with the rythem. Rust slowly gave Alone a small kiss on the cheek and hugged him.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Requested by: tiramisubestcookie