°Horrid x Mercilness°

💫W o a h💫 👉👈

"MERCILNESS!" Joyous said striaght up screaming at him while catching up to him.

"What the hell do you want?" Mercilness said responding to Joyous.

"Well uhh. . . Horrid wanted a word with you. . ." Joyous said mumbling a bit.

"Now go!" Joyous said screaming at him for the second time. Making Mercilness run to Horrid just for a talk.

(When he go there well kind of)

He made it to the front office litterly think about Horrid. He knocked on the door two times waiting for a signal to enter.

"Come in."

He opened the door and saw Horrid sitting on his very fancy chair, legs litterly resting on the desk like he onto something.

"Have a seat." Horrid said with his
A m a z i n g deep voice. (Shut up you rat I made him have a deep voice cus why not)

"Was there anything you need Sir?" Mercilness said a bit nervous.

"Yes actually and that is. . . My cuddles."

"Wait wat."

"Did you not hear me cause I ain't gonna repeat again."

"N-no I heard clearly but I thought it was something important instead of. . .cuddles."

"I waNt My CudDles!"

"You ugly creatur-"

Horrid grabbed him and dragged him over to his {master bedroom} tee-hee.

No they didn't they cuddled until Mercilness had to go patrol.

[THE END]

I'm sowry it was short since I didnt had any ideas so yep umm if you want a longer one then I'll do or I'll try.

Request from: night_commander

Then leave, peace out. Srry