💫Alonetraveler x Selozar💫

Type: Fluff

^Starting now^

Selozar- Normal
Alonetravler- Bold

[Selozar POV]

I walked out the creaking door making of course, creaking noise while it's at it. I looked both ways and saw pear darkness and could not see a thing. I was afraid that I was going to wake up alone but thankfully didn't. I closed the door quickly and quite as possible until. . .

Floor creakings accurd. I looked behind me to see alone towering over me. Making me look real short here.
"Why are you up so late?"
"I-Im sorry please d-dont!" I got down on my knees touching the ground scared if he was taking his gaint slasher off his back and bruising me with it.
"Why are you on your knee selo?"
Selo? What does he mean by selo!? Is he okay!? Did he bump his head or something!?
I got back into reality

I saw a hand reaching out to me waiting for my hand to give in. I looked up and saw Alones hand waiting.
"Your making it inpatient."
Right after he said that I quickly grabbed his hand and hid hand was. . .warm. . . Like a heated up pack or a stuffed animal. With the help of him I got up and made sure i got my balance. He leaded me down the stairs and onto the couch. He pointed at the couch and I immediately knew he wanted me to sit there so I did.

[Alonetravelers POV]

I gave intrustctions to Selozar to sit on the couch. I walked up stairs to my room and grabbed a blanket that looked big enough for the both of us. I grabbed some pillows and made my way back to the livingroom. I saw Selozar waiting for me and for some reason he looked. . .Nervous . . . I could see why. I didnt wanted to ruin the plan so I just came to him and gave a blanket and the pillows I brought.
"Would you like some Chocolate milk?"
He nodded a 'yes'. I walked towards the kitchen getting some stuff ready.
"Dl you need some help?" I looked back and saw him waiting there. I had to admit the pose made me blush.
"Sure."
He came closer and grabbed my hand guiding it making sure I didnt burn myself with the stove.

[Minutes passed of making Hot coco. (Reminds me of Fnf/Friday Night Funkin week 5- Bot cocoa) Dont ask and yes I do play fnf]

[No POV]

They settled the Choclates on the coffee table turning on the TV making sure it wasn't too loud. Alone grabbed Selozar and hugging him while covering him with the blanket. Selozar blushed and knew it was something more then forgiveness. Even if alone did apologize he would forgive him.
"Hey selo."
Selozar looked at him.
"You dont have to stay unquite if you want."
"Really?"
Alone nodded at Selozars responds and it may had made his day. He hugged back laying his head on his shoulder.

(LaY YouR hEaD oN my ShOulDEr-!) (Srry)

"Do you mind if you can forgive me?"
Alone looked at Selozar confused if the should of been the one to say that.
"I know it may sound confusing but can you forgive me."
"Well, should I be the one to say that?"
"No silly!"
"And why is that."
. . .

"Because I already forgave you ever since!"
He smiled at his words and gave him a kiss on the cheek making ones day better without noticing~

Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed this! Sorry for the shortness in this chapter and yes I'll be adding a word count for each chapter! At the end.

Request went to: DistrictForces
Also if you have any more request feel free to request more if wanted!

Word count: 632