Emotionless x Great x Scary

This wont affect them Irl please note that and also AYO [polyamorous!] Also dont mind if I do! [Insert Tom and Jerry meme cause yes]

Type: Fluff

|Continue|

Great finally in a life time came out of his office checking up on every operatives. Seeing some walk pass by one group caught his attention. Scary and Emotionless were having a nice conversation. He stared at them for a moment. Only for a moment. (Yes I did get the 'Only for a moment' from fnaf) He lost track of time a was a bit late for some meeting.

[Emotionless POV]

We both saw great running at a direction.

"What's up with him?" Scary said.
"Hes probably late for a meeting." I said in response.
"How the hell would you know that?" Saying it in a confused tone.
"I heard and saw his schedule for today and I maybe thought of that."
"Sounds enough for me."

We both continued talking and having our conversation while walking towards Benevolents bakery. Until scary decied to speak up for a bit.
"Hey emo?"
"Yea."
"Have you ever think of someone?"
I stayed quite for a bit. I didnt know how to respond to that question he just said.
"Actually yea I have."
"May I know who?"
"Dont be shook or anything and not telling anyone else. Promise."
"Promise."
. . .
"Great."
"Holy shit for real!?"
"And a person named Scary."
After I said that he went quite. I straight up thought he was gonna hit me ir something but no. He did something unexpected. Or not think about him doing that. He grabbed me by the waist and said "Why dont we mame great bottom out?" He said that with his powerful deep voice. And with that being said. . . I started to blush heavily. The weird thing was I randomly said "Sure."

He let go of me and started walking without me. I froze for a sec and then went back into reality.

[Nobody's POV]
Right after Emotionless went back into reality he started to catch up with scary, almost looking like hes speedwalking but, he aint. They entered the sweet fresh air filling in the bakery. Benevolent came right out the backroom holding cinnamon rolls to his left, Strawberry Cupcakes with sprinkles on top on his right, and lastly some sweet ricotta peach cookies balancing on his head. [If you dont know any of these sweets then search them up your missing out] All plates were full of each sweets.

"Ya need help?" Scary said with a concerned tone.
"No, no I'm fine!"
Benevolent placed the plates full of sweet on each table.
"So what would you like?" Benevolent said.
Scary looked at emotionless.
"You choose."
Emotionless agreed with him and pointed at a apple doodle cookie.
"How much?"
"3 please."
"What else?"
"4 Coconut snowball cookies and 3 sand dollar cinnamon sugar cookies." Scary said with a bit excitement.
"Great I'll get them for you!" Benevolent said packing up the sweets and putting them in a pinkish box with a red bow tie wrapping around it. He passed it to Emotionless.
"That will be $3.50!"
"I'll pay." Emotionless passed on the right amount of money needed. Scary took the box and both left.

[~El Fin~] jk

Some hours as passed by and that when grape- I mean great has come back to his place! Y e s

He walked until he reached his office. The light to his office was off. It was hella dark. No joke. The door creaked a bit and that's when the lights turned on not by him.
"Surprise." Scary and Emotionless said having his favorite sand dollar sugar cookies on his desk. Right after that Great  immediately turned red.
"Oh! Thanks you too but you really didnt have to."
"Eh, it was my idea af-" scary said but was cutten off by emotionless saying "Our idea."

Emotionless got near great and kissed him on the cheek. Scary got in and did the same like what he did to emotionless when they were heading to the bakery. Instead he kissed him and of course great kissed back.
"So bottom huh?" Scary said.
"Ugh rather have emo over here be bottom." Great said looking over at emotionless.
"Guess that could work but I mostly agree with scary."
"See~!" Scary said responding back to Great.
"I love you both." Great said and in return.
"Love you too Leader." Scary and Emotionless said at the same time.

[•~El Fin~•]

Thank you so much for reading and I hope you enjoyed this! Sorry for the shortness or the bad writing of mines. . .

Request went to: Gabyyiiiaa

◇Have a wonderful day and take care!◇