|•|The Small Fancy Desserts|•|

Request: (Unknown)

-----------------

The lights in the city flickered as 2 operatives where heading towards the Supreme Leaders Residence. The city was in freezing temperatures that whenever your let out air, you could see it with your own eyes. As Scary and Emotionless were walking a few civilians stepped out of their way not wanting to budge in. Especially since Scarys there right beside Emotionless.

When they got there both were surprised to see some hot teas on the coffee table ready to be served. That's until Great came in seeing both Scary and Emotionless standing there in the door way. Emotionless quickly went back into reality and quickly closed the giants doors, not wanting any cold air entering. Great opened his mouth to speak up. Emotionless and Scary quickly turned their heads over to Great as he speaked.

"Come sit over here dear, I'll get some fresh napkins over at the kitchen." As Great said with a calming voice Emotionless quickly replied.

"Do you need any help sir." Emotionless said waiting for a response. While Emtionless and Great where talking Scary quickly took a seat on the couch, laying their peacefully. Great nodded and signaling Emotionless to follow him to the marvelous kitchen made out of marble.

[Over with Great and Emotionless]

Emotionless followed behind as both of them made clear footsteps that could be heard around the Mansion.

"Do you think Scary would like some croissants?" Great asked looking over at Emotionless.

"I'm not sure but I'm sure he love to have some cupcakes." Right after Emotionless said that sentence. Great quickly made a confused expression of what Emotionless said.

"Scary enjoys eating cupcakes huh? Do you mind telling me what flavor?" Emotionless stared at Great with much lust just by looking at him. Great could see a slight blush form over Emotionless cheeks.

"Emotionless? Dear, Are you okay?" Great said worried if hes okay.

"Huh, oh yea I'm fine. Thanks for asking sir."

"Oh it's no worries. Anyways mind telling em the flavor?"

"Oh, I believe it was strawberry."

"Thanks for telling me dear. I'm sure he'll be delighted." And right after that Great slight kissed Emotionless head. Leading Emotionless to blush more. The 2 continued to walk to the kitchen getting the things need and returning then to the living room.

As they pick up the stuff needed as Bread, Small glass plates and more, Scary walked in wanting to also help. Great passed a few plates out leading Scary to collect them all and Emotionless on the other hand was getting some sweets, loafs, and more.

-----------------
[ Time Skip ]
-----------------

As they had everything they had. They carefully placed down the plates fully of Delights ready to taste them. Scary satted on the whited couch leading the rest to do the same. Them all smiling. After eating and enjoying each others presences they all peacefully rested and fell asleep. Scary the one holding them. Emotionless cuddling with Great. And Great in the middle of them.

As time flies nothing would stop the loving ones Great has with him.

[ The End ]

Special Thanks to all of you and I hope you have a Great day!