•{"His life is more important than my life."}• p.2

. . .

"Horrid! Oh for fuck sakes could one of you bring me-!"

. . .

"Wake up!"

. . .

"You think he's-"

. . .

"Joyous hurry!"

. . .
.

.

.

Horrid slightly opened his eyes and shot the ceiling with his gun. Which lead to the others getting jumpscared. Horrid slowly sat up and held his head on his hands. "What the fuck happened?" He said looking at his operatives.

"Well, someone wasn't protecting you and decided to help the others when it wasn't needed", Emotionful said giving a death stare to Pleasant. Who just looked away. Out of nowhere Joyous comes and starts patching up Horrids wounds. Some were pretty deep but they were just pure bruises and scratches. After all the healing and tidying up, everyone started to leave to their perspective areas. Horrid just watched them leave the scene, his surrounding being Illuminated up by the moon. He sighs and looks down while having his hands in his pockets.

Horrid felt a hand be placed on his shoulder. Grabbed his gun and quickly turned around. Aiming at Merciless head. Though, Merciless didn't flinched, instead he slowly lowered his gun. "I know today has been rough but I'm sure we'll get those freaks next time." He said sounding so assured. Horrid places his gun back in his gun holder and gave Merciless a warm hug. It was out of the blue but, Merciless didn't mind. He hugged back and just waited for Horrid to let go.

. . .

*Click*

Merciless head shot up while still holding onto Horrid. He looks around but there was no one. He faces the mansion but, nothing.

*Click*

.

*BANG!*

A bullet has fired and hit- but not to the person it was gifted to. Merciless quickly pushed horrid away from him and was hit by the bullet.

"Merciless!" Horrid shouted running up to the poor man laying on the ground. The bullet had hit straight to his head.

A perfect headshot.

Merciless was down covered in blood leaking out terrifyingly rapid. Horrid See's the sniper aiming at the scene. The day operative quickly got his sniper and ran. All horrid could see was a pink. He knew exactly who it. He ran after the operative but, they had already ran away. He went back to Merciless and called an emergency.

. . .

Flowers filled his grave. The one Horrid actually put his trust and confidence in him. Horrid sits down in front of the grave and stares as sprinkling water was falling.

He kisses the flower he had brought and placed it down.
«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Thank you so much for reading part 2 of "His life is more Important than my life". This took me a bit too long but I really wanted to finish this. I had some ups and downs when making this but I successfully got up! Hope you have a wonderful day 💖

Requested by: (Accounted deleted)