|•|Just in time|•|

Request: BioSundance

-----------------
Practical being the usual was on his way to a far facility, located near the outskirts of the city. Not knowing what's to come at night, he successfully made it to the entrance of the building. Great had sent practical to see how the bios were doing. Checking up on them was a part of the Leaders responsibility, which doesn't allow him to have time on it. So he had send practical to basically do everything on this certain responsibility.

Practical rang the doorbell, waiting for a response. But instead of one of the Bios  opening door, he got a little surprise from a little critter from a nearby bush. Tackling him down and cracking his helmet making small pieces of it go on the floor. Practical took out his gun to shoot it, but instead the creature kicked the gun out of his hand. Practical tried to push away the night creature but failed. Te creature pinned him own n rased his hand ready to Scratch and kill of the day operative. Closing his eyes forcefully, he knew what was to come. He knew that his life was going to end right there and then.

. . .

The creature laid dead on top of him, seeing the black guts go all over him. A hand showed up in the top corner of hi eyes. Seeing Biosundace giving him a helping hand. He thankfully took it and got up.

"Operative Practical, are you alright?"

"Kind of really."

"Practical, why don't you get inside for now and I call Benevolent to get you fixed up?"

"That's would be nice and also, thanks for saying me there. It Houghton I was going gone in that time."

Biosundace looked at him with caring eyes and lead him in facility to take rest.

<--Time Skip-->

Benevolent just arrived to check up on practical. He was talking with Biosundance and had his mask off, showing off his real face.

"Practical!" Benevolen slightly yelled.

"What happend to you!?"

Practical looked at Biosundance and looked backed at Benevolent.

"I kind of got in a fight with a night creature-"

"You what!?"

"Don't worry I'm fine physically and mentally. Biosundance had saved me from the near attack."

"Ah, that's a relief! Have you bee taking rest?"

"Yes actually but I was mostly talking with Biosundance over here."

"I see, he had been comforting you hasn't he?"

"Thankfukly he has."

"Well then, I'll fix any bruises and take my business somewhere else to no disturb you too."

Practical giggled a bit at Benevolnts words.

"Thank you doc."

<--After that-->

Benevolent had finish helping practical and left the facility

Biosundance came in and brought his helmet in. It had a few scratch marks but the vial damage was sort of fixed.

"I'm sorry that I couldn't completely fix it. Since I'm no engineer like you."

"Hm, seems pretty fine to me! Either way I should probably start heading to the Sumpreme Leaders office. Before he starts lecturing me-"

"Oh, don't worry about it! I told Biocache to send him a repot o the small issue that had happend. So I'm sure everything is going to be fine when you get there!"

Practical looked at Boisundance in shock. He got up and gave him a warm hug, not letting go of him. Biosundance returned the hug and gave him a small peck on the cheek as a 'your welcome' way.

"Well, I better get going now. I'll see you tomorrow after my shift!"

"Ha, sounds good!"

They both waved at each other as Practical slowly walked away to get back to the city, and continue on what he was meant to do. Biosnance closed the facility doors and went back to work like Practical while thinking about him.

[The End]

Thank you for reading and I hope you take care♡