•{"His life is more important than my life."}• p.1

Walking around the city, Merciless was wandering around to do anything aside from his daily assignments. He was just bored of doing these 'things' that his headman Horrid, gave out to almost every operative.

Dozing off into space wondering about anything at this point, someone slightly shook him to get his attention onto them. Merciless growled at the un-needed disturbance caused by Otherwordly. Even though his long hair is covering half of his face, you could still see slight disappointment showing.

"Our surpior wants to talk to you." Otherworldly said with such a deep low tone which sends shivers onto anyone's back in seconds.

"Alright alright, just tell me where he is and I'll get going. . ."

.
. .
. . .
. . . .
. . . . .

"There you are! I've sended Otherwordly to look for you."

. . .

"Yea but you said you said you've wanted a talk with me?"

"Oh yes I've had, just needed help with some necessary stuff."

His leader got up and signaled Merciless to follow behind. Heading to a unknown-restricted area, there it was. A huge responsibility Merciless didn't expect himself to take on.

. . .

!

It was an operative from the Enemies. Seeing the fear filled into their eyes and tears threating to spill down. The two just stared back.

"Joyous was able to get this one while Dauntless was distracting the other operative. Dreadful and Radiant were paired up so they've decided to take Dreadful."

"Never thought Dauntless would had the courage to do something like that."

"Exactly! So I need you to watch over him and integrate him."

"Sounds easy."

"Just in case this- thing doesn't cooperate. . . Shock him."

Merciless nodded and Horrid walked out to see his performance in act.

.
. .
. . .
. . . .
. . . . .

Merciless had finished up his job and returned back to Horrid with new-founded information. Seeing Horrid smile at the information he had, Horrid slightly tilted his head up and placed his hand onto his face-cheek. Merciless quickly softened up at the touch of his leader, even his aura lowered down which lead to him feeling the area around him calm down. As if everything went peaceful for a moment. . .

. . .

For a moment.

A loud alarm went off hearing screams, and shooting out in the city. Both of the males quickly rushed out to see what the commotion was about, until seeing one of Horrids operative went down infront of him holding his arm in pain. Merciless quickly grabbed the other and dragged him away from the fighting. But this was his first mistake. . .

2 day operatives ran up to Horrid and took him down, running to find their missing duckling of the group. Merciless tried to help his leader but was blocked by the one eyed man and was shot by the doctor holding his pink-ish sniper close. The pink operative ran to the black one and quickly gave him something. Watching the pink day operative hide near the 2nd floor window made him awfully confused. Almost forgetting, Merciless got up and squeezed his shoulder to stop the edging pain. He took out his gun and fired at Macabre, but failed which only led up to him thinking he was going crazy.

With one shot, the bullet hit but didn't go through. Instead, when the bullet hit Macabre, he just disnigrated into grey smoke. As if it was a magic trick. Merciless began to run through the smoke, carefully picking up his leader and leding him into a safe area. . .

(To Be Continued. . .)

|Hah hope you guys enjoyed this and I'm sorry if like I made mistakes or get shit wrong I just really wanted to post this one. AND YES, this will be having a part 2 because I wanted to post this like I said. Anyways hope you have a great day!|