Chapter 17 : Epilogue

-Four years later.-

Pete POV

I'm running with Macau after Venice who is a very mischievous five year old child. We only arrived today, but Venice asked us as soon as we got down from the plane to go to the beach. So here we are, while Golf and Porschay took our luggage to the hotel, they will join us after. I'm stopping to run to take my breath and I let Macau play with Venice, even if he is an adult having his own house, his life in college, he never stops to take care of Venice when he comes home or on vacation with us.
That's so sweet of him, he takes his role as big brother seriously and Porschay is the same too. We couldn't adopt him, although he is our son too in our heart. Our big house is more empty nowadays, we are only three.
Kinn and Nuea got married two years ago, Nuea is trying to make Kinn adopt a kid to raise him together. Tankhun is dating doctor Top, the doctor of the family, it's getting serious for real this time, they are living in the main family together, meaning Arm and Pol have more free time, which is great for them because they are dating. Pol confessed his love to Arm last year after getting jealous of a new guard who started to work and followed him everywhere. Kim is still with Porschay, there are a lot of up and downs, we always know when it happens because Porschay comes home annoyed instead of staying in his campus. For Vegas.. Well, after the death of Khorn and the decision of Kinn to be a big family not the main or the minor, he left and we don't have news from him since then.

Venice : Papa ! Look at what I find !

Pete : That's a beautiful shellfish Venice. We even can find them more in the sand or in the water.

Venice : I want to swim Papa !

Macau : We should find a place to eat and then, tomorrow morning we can swim with everybody.

Venice : We are going to see Uncle later ?

Pete : You're right Venice, we will meet him later. It's almost night, so as Macau says we are going to eat somewhere and then, we will go to Uncle.

Venice : I'm excited to see him for real !

Macau : You saw him when you were a baby, but you can't remember.

Venice : Venice wants an ice cream Papa !

Pete : Let's eat something delicious first then we can have ice cream after.

Macau : Not a spicy curry again or something like that please ! I want some greasy food !

Pete : Don't worry ! We will find a place where everybody can eat.

Golf : Here they are ! We were looking for you on the other side with Porschay. Right son ?

Porschay : Yes ! We even thought we came to the wrong beach !

Macau : Venice started to run so excited, we didn't mean to come that far.

Pete : Now, that we are all here. We can take a picture to send to Kinn and Tankhun before we find a place to eat ?

Golf : Let's do that. I'm hungry, you must be too boys ?

Venice : Venice wants to eat a lot until my stomach is full !

Macau : He must be really hungry too.

Pete : He sleeps on the whole plane.

-A few hours later.-

Porschay : It's here ! So how are we going to ?

Macau : Maybe Pa Pete can go there first and then, we wait for them to come to us near the place ?

Golf : Let's do that. You must want to talk alone with him after all the years, my love.

Pete : You're right. He was once important in my life and I'm curious about his new life. We didn't have much news from him since the wedding.

Porschay : We will wait for you at this table on the sand.

Venice : Venice wants soda. Can Papa bring it to Venice please ?

Pete : Alright. I will not forget to bring drinks for all of you. Wait for me.

I walk towards the bar, I look at everything fascinated by this place and impressed by who did this. I reach soon enough the bar where I try to grab the attention of the bartender who is busy to make drinks with another bartender. I put my arm on the counter where there is the phoenix bracelet on my wrist and it seems to get the attention I want.

Pete : Hello. I want to order drinks and talk with an old friend.

Porsche : Pete ! How are you ? Why are you here ?

Pete : We decided to come here for vacation so we can see you.

Porsche : We ? Who comes too ?

Pete : My family. My husband and my sons. Venice wanted to meet his uncle, he only saw you on pictures and Porschay talks a lot about you to him.

Porsche : Thank you. It's a great surprise. I can't wait to meet them.

Pete : So how are you Porsche ? How is your new life ?

Porsche : Great. I love to be back as a bartender. My place is successful, and I have new habits. Plus the landscape here, I can't never get bored of it. And you ?

Pete : That's wonderful. I'm happy for you. Me ? I have an awesome husband who cherishes me a lot, my sons are great too, I love them all. I have my own safety company where I train people to become bodyguard. At first, it was only me to teach but now, I recruited the best teachers and I have more time for Venice who is a very active child. I have a full life filled with love. Don't you have someone ?

Porsche : I'm happy for you too. You deserve all of that Pete. I'm single now. I had partners over the years, but it didn't work. I want to focus on myself first, so I don't look for love.

Pete : You're right. Do you want to go to see them now ? They are waiting for us there, and Venice is really thirsty. We should bring them drinks.

Porsche : My pleasure. Let's meet them after I make their drinks.

Maybe in another universe, in another time. Porsche and I would end up together. I know that he still has feelings, he probably imagines what his life would have become by my side. Next life, if we meet again and the fate is on our side, it could be him my choice.

The End.

--------------------Author's Note-------------------

Thank you for reading until the end ! I hope you liked this story and maybe see you soon for a new one ! 🤗🌸