Chapter 5 : Misunderstanding

Pete POV

My head hurts so much and my body is all sore. What did I do last night ? I remember drinking with Kinn, having dinner in my favorite Korean restaurant... Oh my lord ! Did we hide behind a tree and I fell on him ? But why would my body hurt like that ? Did we fight Arm and Pol before running away ? Oh no.. It's impossible.. Did we ? I have to ask Kinn if he can remember.. Wait.. Why I am only wearing on underwear ? It's not Tankhun's room or a bodyguard's room ? Where am I ? No way ! Did we play hide and seek drunk with Kinn ? I'm pretty sure we fell more than one time and broke some things in our way.. How can I get up now and face them all ? Even Arm and Pol screamed after us. We even went to the pool to hide with our clothes.. Wait a minute..

Pete : Kinn !!

Kinn : Too loud.. My head hurts as someone is breaking something on it...

It's worse.. We begged everybody to sleep in the same room and to make a shack of sheets with plenty of pillows and blankets underneath to sleep on. How embarrassing.. I remember Arm who was all red and helped me to remove my clothes because as I quote "Too hot, too hot, can't sleep"..

Kinn : Why are we sleeping on the floor ?

Pete : You don't remember ? How lucky you are.. I don't want to ever leave this room and see all of them.. I'm ashamed about my behavior of last night..

Kinn : Wait.. I can remember some things.. But you know with how many alcohol we drink.. It can't be true, right ?

Pete : I wish it was the case.. You can always pretend that nothing happened, you're the boss. But what about me ? I'm a nobody here anymore.

Kinn : Don't worry. If we stick together until you go home, they will say nothing to you. Did I tell you to push someone in the pool ?

Pete : If I remember, we were playing hide and seek. We ran towards the pool to hide, but then someone came and oh yeah, right. You asked me to push him in the pool.

Kinn : And the quest to find a jewelry for you ? It's embarrassing. I'm pretty sure we stole your necklace in Tankhun's room before we broke the china vase of my father on our way.

Pete : I didn't even notice I was wearing a necklace ! I think I even bite someone. I hope it's not Chan, I remember him coming to help Arm and Pol.

Kinn : Nope. I don't think it was him. Because I remember stopping him to be near you.. Oh no.. I was so childish.. I told him I would tell my father and then you fall on me.. He will obviously tell everything to my father..

We hear a knock on the door and my first reaction is to be aware of how almost naked I am, so I hide my body with sheets as I can. I wait to see who is coming while Kinn tells the person to enter his room. A new bodyguard that I don't know his name comes in with a tray with everything in double for a great breakfast.

Kinn : Thank you. You may leave now.

Pete : They probably think we slept together.

Kinn : We slept together.

Pete : Not like this. You know what I mean.

Kinn : We need to be strong to face my brother, we should eat before he comes.

Pete : Right. I will just put clothes on myself and I will join you.

Kinn : You can eat like that and then, you can have a shower in my bathroom. I will give you new clothes later if you want.