Chapter 8 : Out of control.

Pete POV

Quiet people have the loudest minds. I'm an overthinker, I did everything to please everybody and never put myself first. Now, I want to give a try, to look at the all options I have and make a choice for myself. I never had a problem for that before, I was always thinking with my reason, now it's a mess because my heart decided to join the game and it makes me feel being stuck.

Pete : "Hello Arm."

Arm : "Hi, Pete. Are you busy today ?"

Pete : "I have to pick up the kids from school in the late afternoon and that's it. Why ?"

Arm : "It's my day off. Can we meet ?"

Pete : "Sure. What do you want to do ?"

Arm : "Will you find me childish to go to Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World, then we can eat somewhere ? What do you think ?"

Pete : " Are you out of your mind ? Me ? Finding you childish to go there ? Please ! I would love to go with you there."

Arm : "Great ! Then we can meet in front of there in two hours if it's okay for you ?"

Pete : "That's fine for me. See you there."

It's weird, Arm never wanted to spend his day off with me before, he was always busy somewhere. I hope he is fine, I was always there for him when he had a rude day and since I resigned for Vegas, everything changed. I saw it, he never questioned my choices, but I felt sadness and regrets in his eyes when I looked at him after that night. I guess he felt that he was losing his friend. He tried to not reach me when I was with Vegas, or when I was fooled to believe I was in a relationship with him. Yet, he was the first one to call me after I was abandoned and he never stops to call me every evening to let him know if something is wrong. I'm selfish with him, I know that I was never a good friend to him because it was always in one way. I need to improve myself on that and today is the day for redemption.

-Two hours later.-

I'm right on time, looking for Arm around, and I keep my phone in my hand in case he sends me a text. Suddenly, I feel arms around me, before I could protect myself by attacking, I recognize the perfume and I turn myself to meet Arm's face.

Arm : Surprise !

Pete : You could have asked if you wanted a hug. I almost punched you because I was surprised.

Arm : I trust you not to hurt me. You always took care of me. Don't you remember when I started to work for the main family ? We were roommates, you taught me everything and we were always together until Pol came.

Pete : Of course, I remember those times. You were following me as a cute lost puppy. Can you believe it ? It has been many years now.

Arm : Time flies fast. At some point, our wishes came true too.

Pete : I remember wishing to have my own family, become more human and have real friends. It's becoming true. But you ? I remember you only wished to find a lover that you will love with all your heart.

Arm : You're right and I'm loving someone, I'm praying for his happiness. Maybe to give me a chance to ?

Pete : Really ? That's great, my friend ! Who is it ? Do I know this person ? You deserve to be happy.