Chapter 4 : Goosebumps.

Pete POV

I'm stressed. I never went out for fun. It was always with Tankhun. What should I wear ? I have clothes Tankhun bought for me because he knew I had not many clothes. I didn't bring the clothes Vegas bought for me, so I had only the white and black ones when I was a bodyguard.
I search in the box in my wardrobe and find an outfit that would suit me, before ruining to the shower.
Nothing will happen, but it's the "what if" that makes me do that and the pressure to meet them when I only want to spend time with my new friend. He even promised me that we will talk about studies.

Leaving the house, nervous, I take a cab, I can't stop myself to touch my hair, it's hard to not have my fringe hiding my eyes, hiding myself from the world. A last look in my telephone, and I get down from the taxi thankful to the driver. I walk towards the entrance of Yok's bar, I look around for Art, but he is not here now. I wear a red shirt under a colorful shirt opened with a plain jean, with sneakers, I put some accessories even a pair of orange glasses.

Art : Hello Pete. Did I make you wait ?

Pete : Hi Art. Not at all. I arrived just now.

Art : You look great. Let's go.

Pete : Thank you Art, you look good too.

Art : Not sexy or hot today ?

Pete : Stop it.. It's unfair, I was just thinking it in my head.

Art : But I heard it, too late.

We enter the bar as we laugh, I didn't notice some glances at me, I'm only focused on my friend and to have a little bit of fun. We go to the bar to pay for our first round of drinks.

Art : Cheers to us Pete !

Pete : Cheers !

Art : We should sit over there to be able to talk !

Pete : Sure.

Art : Tell me Pete, how did you get to know this place ?

Pete : A friend.

Art : I like this place. I should bring my girlfriend next time.

Pete : Yes... You should...

How stupid I am.. It was not a date.. Maybe he is right.. I fall for kindness.. Dammit.. I don't feel like to party anymore.
I turn my head with a despair look on my face to my left without knowing it's from there that the glances come from. I recognize Kinn with his friends Tay and Time. Our eyes meet, so I try to put a smile on my face while I bow my head and it feels like we are in the same kind of situation we don't want to be here anymore.

Art : For your study Pete. Why don't try to the arts ? It's a huge department. There is photography, painting, sculpting, many more..

Pete : I didn't think about it.. Should I not be creative for that ?

Art : Not necessary Pete. Think about it and I could even help you with that.

Pete : That would be great. But, the thing is to do everything on my own, so success is only mine.

Art : You are brave. I bet you will success with no problem. You can find art classes online before you decide. I will pay for the second round of drinks, wait for me.